Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Share Romantic $1,800 A Night Hotel Suite!

Fri, September 30, 2011 5:12pm EST by 20 Comments

live sex hotel

Posted at 2:38 AM on May 8, 2012

Thanks for some other informative website. Where else may I get that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I’ve a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.

perla

Posted at 10:11 AM on October 2, 2011

what do you think they did there?!??!?!?!? This is not good at all !!! izy i`m with you in everything!I meen 2 days together in the same room wow!if she is let say PREGNANT what do you thing her parents gonna do to her? or the mother of justin gonna do to him?? DEMI LOVATO TAYLOR SWIFT ALL JELENA FRIENDS AND FANS WAW I`M in a shok well all of us gonna see what`s gonna happen

katy

Posted at 3:44 PM on October 1, 2011

so cute

izy

Posted at 9:09 AM on October 1, 2011

SO HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE.IF HEY STAYED FOR 2 NIGHTS TOGETHER,WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY DID INSIDE THE HOTEL FOR 2 NIGHTS?PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK OR SOMETHING ELSE.IS THAT THE KIND OF ROLE MODEL DO YOU PREFER FOR YOUR CHILDREN?JUSTIN IS 17 AND SELENA IS 19.THESE KIDS MAKE ME SICK.HOPEFULLY SHE DONT GET PREGNANT SOON OR I’LL BE ROFLMBO.SELENATORS ARE BLIND TO SEE WHAT KIND OF IDOL THEY WERE IDOLIZING AND CRITICIZING OTHER WHO IS BETTER THAN HER.GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.PEACE!!!

Mikayla

Posted at 11:35 AM on October 1, 2011

Hey if you dont like them then why do you reply to things about them and they can do what ever they want you no why cause they can if there parents dont have a promblem with them dating or doing whatever then you shouldn’t and selena gomez is a great role modle and so is justin you dont see them doing drugs do you or partying all night no you dont so back off cause there great people and you dont no a thing about them

Charline

Posted at 7:00 AM on October 1, 2011

How do you guys always get those exclusives???? And that stoy is not true, selena was in nashvill, but not for 2 days, she was only there for a few houers these are all lies.

susan

Posted at 6:32 AM on October 1, 2011

I don’t get this at all. What is the star attraction of this guy? He looks like a little girl. When I saw his picture I thought it was a young woman. Why do we waste our time with self indulgent egotistical people from Hollywood? Who cares, they are just flesh and blood like anyone else and most are bizarre compared to your average American. At least this “guy” sings. The Kardashians got famous for being promiscuous and ignorant. And people allowed it and continue to prop up these bizarre people.

Jessica

Posted at 11:21 AM on October 1, 2011

This guy is a natural born charmer.
Do yourself a favor and watch his movie, he is much more than just another pop singer.

Mikayla

Posted at 11:38 AM on October 1, 2011

If you dont like him then stop talking about him cause he is great and amazing so back off he didn’t do anything to you did he no so stop getting in his bizz.

Mikayla

Posted at 11:40 AM on October 1, 2011

Sorry this was ment for the preson above you

maedamon

Posted at 2:53 AM on October 3, 2011

so true!!!

Rachel

Posted at 5:05 AM on October 5, 2011

I understand what you say, but Justin at least is talented (how talented is up for argument), but Selena Gomez is simply becoming so popular because OF Justin Bieber. If she weren’t with him, people wouldn’t be talking about her as much. I’m sorry, but there are people at my school who are much better singers than her, but will never get recognition. Yet she puts out album after album and CAN’T SING. I get sick of people hating on Justin all the time… sure, he looks like a girl (and..?), but why is it no one makes comments about the fact Selena is a millionaire and yet is the talentless one. She is an okay actress, but Disney has had better (Raven, Shia LaBeouf, Ashley Tisdale, etc.).
Btw, I think it is really inappropriate for a 19 year-old and 17 year-old to be sleeping together. First off, he’s not of legal age, and secondly so much for the promise ring, Selena. Where’s their parents? I’m 18 and I know my parents would never let me stay overnight in a hotel with a boy.

Katie

Posted at 8:50 PM on September 30, 2011

This story is full of crap. On the 25th she was seen with that monkey around her neck at the Zoo. Plus, Justin was doing rehearsals in Atlanta on the 28th, shooting the video in Nashville in the night through to early morning of the 29th and then left to Mexico.

Brenda Mejia

Posted at 7:54 PM on September 30, 2011

They Are So Adorable Together
But Hope They Least For Ever Together(:
I Love You Justin & Selena Love Ya
Hope Someday To Meet You Guys
JUSTIN YOU ARE SO SWEET & ALL YOUR FANS
WE LOVE YOU DONT EVER FORGET THAT OKAY(:

an

Posted at 7:06 PM on September 30, 2011

Poor Hollywood Life! Justin is on tour and Selena is busy with her things, and after she will be on her tour too and Justin have to promote his album. I wonder how HL will survive without Jelena news for so much time.

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!

Posted at 6:09 PM on September 30, 2011

THEY ARE SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY WILL BE FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND WHEN THE PEOPLE! DONT BELIEVE I WILL LAUGHT AND SAY YOU ARE SO BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlinexoxoJB

Posted at 7:54 PM on September 30, 2011

@ILovejustinBieber Are you high or something cuse you sond crazy girl

diana

Posted at 4:47 PM on September 30, 2011

how do u guys always get exclusives???? i wonder if all this is true??? o.O

lol

Posted at 8:02 PM on September 30, 2011

its not. selena was only in nashville for literally one hour before her flight back to la. the majority of the stories about them are lies.

jan

Posted at 8:18 PM on September 30, 2011

Selena was in Nashville for only a few hours, she wasn’t there for two days.LIARS