Wilson Phillips Recording A Tribute Album For Their Parents — All Mamas & Papas And Beach Boys Songs!

Thu, September 29, 2011 3:32pm EST by 7 Comments
Wilson Phillips New Album

Chynna Phillips says her group Wilson Phillips is recording an album called ‘Dedicated’ that pays tribute to the group members famous parents!

Wilson Phillips is back and stronger than ever! The popular group from the ’90s made up of Carnie Wilson, Wendy Wilson and Chynna Phillips is celebrating 20 years together by releasing a tribute album dedicated to their parents — Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys and John and Michelle Phillips of The Mamas & the Papas. How exciting is that?!

“Right now Wilson Phillips is recording a tribute album to our parents,” Chynna told us on a conference call Sept. 29. “It’s all Mamas & Papas and Beach Boys. It’s called Dedicated.

She said the album is being produced through Sony Masterworks and will be released early next year.

Currently Chynna is competing on season 13 of Dancing with the Stars and told us she’d love for Wilson Phillips to perform on the show. However, there’s a catch.

“Apparently if I make it to episode eight, they said Wilson Phillips can perform next year,” she said. “Apparently you have to make it so far before they’ll [commit to you].”

Regardless of whether or not we see them on DWTS next season, we’re stoked to hear the tribute album. Which classic hits do YOU hope make the album? Sound off below!

click here to activate your account

Posted at 8:20 AM on June 4, 2012

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vivid clear idea

news

Posted at 5:02 PM on May 27, 2012

How did you make your blog site look this sick!? Email me if you want and share your wisdom. Id appreciate it!

soccer goals for backyard

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 16, 2012

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .

nioxin recharging complex for men

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 15, 2012

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I may I wish to suggest you some fascinating things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

holocaust information

Posted at 6:04 PM on April 4, 2012

Awesome issues here. I am very satisfied to see your post. Thank you so much and I am looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Mark

Posted at 11:58 PM on October 4, 2011

This is a nice idea. It would be a really cool “closing the circle” thing to do songs that their parents wrote about the girls when they were little. They should cover “I Wanna Pick You Up” by the Beach Boys, and “They’re Marching Along” from Brian Wilson’s first solo album.

Brett

Posted at 4:05 AM on November 24, 2011

It’s actually called, Little Children.