'Teen Mom' Star Farrah Abraham's Daughter Sophia Takes A Horseback Riding Lesson!

Thu, September 29, 2011 11:16am EDT by 9 Comments

Sophia is in Florida visiting her mommy Farrah — but Farrah was no where to be seen while her little girl was riding her pony!

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham‘s daughter Sophia sure is one lucky little 2-year-old girl! Sophia got to take a horseback riding lesson on Sept. 28 while she was down visiting her mommy with her grandpa Michael.

While Farrah was not on the scene for the little lesson, Sophia’s grandfather did get to watch. Farrah was spotted earlier in the day playing with Sophia on the beach — and also shopping for groceries at Whole Foods.

But while it seems like all fun and games, it’s time for Farrah and Sophia to get back to work filming another season of Teen Mom. That’s most likely why Sophia is in Florida visiting her mommy (the baby currently lives with her grandmother Debra Danielson in Iowa).

One question though little one, where is your big girls’ helmet? Grandpa, take care of that for Sophia before she gets back in the saddle next time!

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Teen Mom Stories:

1. Farrah Took Sophia Away From Grandma!
  2. Amber Wouldn’t Be With Gary If It Wasn’t For Leah!
  3. Farrah Admits She’s Taking Sophia To Florida!

Danielle

Posted at 1:03 AM on October 4, 2011

I do agree with you Sasha..the pacifier was always in her mouth. Sophia wasn’t speaking as much as Leah and Bentley. Every time I watched the show I kept thinking Sophia had learning disabilities. I was trying to be nice in my previous message. I am happy they trimmed and combed her hair. It was always in her eyes. The poor kid couldn’t see

Danielle

Posted at 1:03 AM on October 4, 2011

Becky

Posted at 10:10 PM on October 3, 2011

I am appalled!!! I have ridden, trained, and shown horses professionally for the past 10 years!!! I never allow my lesson student to ride in shorts or incorrect footwear. Whoever is running this “riding” lesson is completely irresponsible and stupid. YOU NEVER STRAP A CHILD IN A SADDLE!!!! NEVER!!!! SO many what ifs come to mind. Also, Sophia is a toddler there neeeds to be a helmet on that child’s head!!!! Completely 100% irresponsible and UNSAFE!!!! They should be ashamed of themselves!!!

southofnowhere

Posted at 9:10 PM on October 3, 2011

SOPHIA LIVES IN FLORIDA WITH HER MOTHER I DON’T KNOW WHERE YOU GET ALL THESE LIES THAT SHE LIVES WITH HER GRANDMOTNER THE ONLY TIME SHE SPENT WITH HER GRANDMOTHER WAS WHEN FARRAH WHEN DOWN TO FLORIDA TO GET SETTLED IN ONCE SHE WAS SOPHIA CAME DOWN AND HAS BEEN LIVING THERE SINCE SO STOP WITH ALL THE LIES

Sasha

Posted at 8:43 PM on October 3, 2011

Mother and child are both ugly. What’s so lucky about a child “visiting” with her mother, when she should be living with that spoiled, slefish mother of hers? I hate that woman. She is immature and disguating. All she ever does is swear at her mother and step father, which is sickening after all they have done for her, and continue to do. The only good thing I can say about this picture is that SHE FINALLY TOOK THAT STUPID PACIFIER OUT OF THE KID’S MOUTH!!!! She’s way too old for that thing, and it was giving her a rash and preventing her from talking.

cat

Posted at 1:49 PM on January 5, 2012

Sasha,
How pathetic that you would call that child ugly and her mother too. Both are beautiful – you sound very hateful and jealous of Farrah and her gorgeous child. I bet you’re bitter, overweight and hate yourself and your personality sucks too.

Lala

Posted at 10:07 PM on October 1, 2011

Sophia looks so adorable. She must be really content living with her grandparents. I love the bow in her hair. It’s nice to see her pretty face intend of her hair in her eyes and a pacifier in her mouth.

Ondine

Posted at 9:28 AM on October 1, 2011

This must have been a surprise visit to see a horse. I would think the little girl would wear pants rather than be barelegged on a horse ride.

lulu