Selena Gomez: Guys Before Justin Bieber Made Me 'Miserable!'

Thu, September 29, 2011 8:01am EDT by 20 Comments

Mary Kate drelicharz

Posted at 1:53 PM on December 10, 2011

I am a total beliber I love Justin bieber and seleana Gomez together I think they should get married they might not but I hope they do they r so good together oh and one more thing Justin pull up ur pants

Aria

Posted at 8:34 PM on November 12, 2011

Look not hating or anything but don’t you guys notice that she’s like an EVERY magizne now everytime I look at one I see her & her photo Is always bigger than Justin’s pic.I mean back then she was in them but like now every single time I look at a website/magizne/ect. I see her!! I mean nobody use to notice her before.She was famous! But not as much famous as she is now! Look don’t get me wrong I like her songs,& I think he an AMAZING actress & AMAZINGLY pretty!! No homo! But everytime I look her I have feeling she’s not wht she says she is,like she’s hiding her true self! I think they make a cute couple! But sometimes I look at photos & it looks like she’s pretending be in love with him & he looks so much in love with her!! And I don’t know! There both amazing people but there also always on & off.I don’t know if they both truley love each other than I hope they last together & have a wonderful life.Lol :P

jashleyy.

Posted at 5:48 PM on November 3, 2011

There cute together. (: for sure &’ I love them both <3 wish them the best of luck !

nikki

Posted at 12:28 AM on October 23, 2011

they look so happy 2gether!!!!!!!!! nd selena haters u hurt selena it hurts justin so be a TRUE belieber and support justin nd selena if u want do it for justin

yashi

Posted at 10:10 AM on October 22, 2011

its 2 awesome marien couple

Jaz

Posted at 5:20 AM on October 12, 2011

I think that Its nice shes found someone she likes. But she also needs to realize that She is what? , 18-19? JB is 17. small for JB and SG but, the have been going out for about 2 years. JB couldnt even DRIVE On the firsts year because he did have is license. It makes no sense. But I love JB and Selena

jen

Posted at 12:01 AM on September 30, 2011

Enjoy it while you can. He’s 17, she’s and adult. It won’t last..but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it for a while.

They’ll part eventually. Why? Because Justin is overplaying it. Renting out the Staple Center? Flying her on his private jet?

What do you do for an encore? Better yet, what do you do when you grow up enough to realize that expensive gifts, while nice, don’t mean that love can be bought.

When you can daydream about doing nothing together…you’ve found your soulmate.

RockSolid

Posted at 1:08 AM on September 30, 2011

Justin has to travel a lot, to concerts, charities, interviews, video shoots etc.
These trips are set up by his management not Justin.
Almost all of his travel is by commercial airlines.
Charter is used sometimes do to time restrictions.
Whether Selena goes too doesn’t affect the price.
The Staples Center dinner surprise was FREE.
Most of their ‘lavish’ dates have been to local movie theaters, the zoo, malls,
walks on the beach.
They’re a really cute couple. Hope they last.

Jessica

Posted at 10:56 AM on September 30, 2011

His ex gf was mad, because he hid her. They split.
This time he did it right and with style. Staples Center date was a very nice and appropriate thing to do.
He cares that much about her.
I hope they last and i think they will.

timmy

Posted at 10:55 PM on September 29, 2011

Do you know why people why boys dont treat selena like that?because she always pretending to be somebody while she is not.she likes copying other while she has her own and that is why she doesnt have any luck from her previous b.f.’s.i have nothing against her but for what she did to miley cyrus going out with nick jonas while miley and nick are still inlove to each other and to know that Miley and selena are best friends are totally not cool.that is why selena need to learn a lesson to be herself and embrace what she got and stop pretending that she is perfect…peace!!!

Jasmine

Posted at 7:10 PM on September 29, 2011

It doesn’t seem like she’s talking about Taylor Lautner, seems to be mainly pointed at Nick especially since she wrote i won’t apologize and this statement fits that song so much haha

Shjskoodod

Posted at 6:25 PM on September 29, 2011

You know he still calls Kendall and Selena it’s easy to be your self because he loved u first

genesis

Posted at 4:26 PM on September 29, 2011

i totally agree with selena it’s not about trying to change so that someone can like you it’s about being yourself that makes that person like you and want to be with you i’m so happy that selena is able to like someone thats right for her and that i can really see that they’re meant to be

Jessica

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 29, 2011

Taylor is gay.
Nick is “Sick of You” and “Bang Bang Bang”.
Bieber is “Love you like a love song” and “We own the night”.

Kelly

Posted at 2:10 PM on September 29, 2011

I’m glad that Justin treats Selena so well, but I have to wonder, were Taylor and Nick somehow cruel to her? And if Selena wasn’t famous, she could just as well get another career.

tina

Posted at 11:33 AM on September 29, 2011

selena would be nothing without being famous. I mean I dont have anything against her, but somehow their is something that i just dont like about this girl.

Liz

Posted at 6:45 PM on September 29, 2011

me too i have no idea why but somehow i just get a bad feeling from her. Its totally weird =P

Jen

Posted at 9:51 PM on September 29, 2011

Judging someone you don’t know? Yeah, you would do that….

i know

Posted at 3:11 AM on September 30, 2011

i know right theres something i dont like about her maybe because every time i hear about her she either SOO fakely inlove with justin or she dating the next big boy teen

:P

Posted at 11:28 PM on October 19, 2011

seriously .. have u guys noticed that nobody really noticed her until she dated justin.. I mean she also tried with taylor lautner but she didnt get anything out of tht. sounds like a fame whore.. Justin is a nice guy and showers her with gifts. what does she do in return nothing