Joe Jonas Downloaded Demi Lovato's New Album — 'I'm Happy She's Doing Well!'

Thu, September 29, 2011 9:31am EDT by 10 Comments

Layla

Posted at 8:47 AM on February 17, 2012

I love Jemi,and me too I want jemi back!!!:)

Ynah

Posted at 11:18 AM on November 12, 2011

I WANT JEMI BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ajungla_joe

Posted at 5:24 AM on November 11, 2011

Joejonas will be the best guy in hollywood forever!

Ajungla_joe

Posted at 12:34 PM on November 3, 2011

Joejonas is obviously the bestest guy in hollywood! Ah! He’s beautiful!

Truth

Posted at 3:06 PM on September 29, 2011

He just feels bad for her because she’s a flop.

Jessica

Posted at 2:50 PM on September 29, 2011

I think that Joe is nice to his fans but I think that Joe is a douche bag when it comes to his girlfriends. When Demi was in treatment Joe didn’t mention Demi he would not even talk about her. Joe was picture all over hollywood with Ashley he didn’t have care in the world when it came to Demi lovato. Now his cd is coming out here Joe trying to get press by using his two ex girlfriends . Joe treated Demi like crap when they were on tour together and now he wants to come out the wood work When Demi is sucessful and giving Demi shoutouts. Joe and Kevin treated Demi like crap and Nick was the only one that stood by her side. Joe is so fake he does not care about Demi he is just using her name to get attention to his failing solo career. That when you know someone is real friend when they stand by when you are throught a hard time. Miley,Selena and Taylor and the cast of sonny with a chance Cody from hanna montana stood by Demi not Joe. It is really easy to support someone and stood by them when their are doing good.

lhayes737

Posted at 10:46 PM on October 11, 2011

Jessica – I have to say, bravo! :-D I couldn’t agree with your comment more!! Spot on my frnd, spot on ;-)

Lily

Posted at 11:49 AM on October 13, 2011

How did Nick stand by her side. Tell mé, cause I’m a big Nemi fan!

bella

Posted at 11:09 PM on December 5, 2011

yeah i totally agree with u..uhh i hate that boy for breaking demi’s heart..when Demi was in treatment Joe didn’t mention Demi he would not even talk about her.,now when demi is back and be more famous than him he start to act like he care about her and made a song for her..blah i know it just some of his way to get attention of demi being famous..what a crap man

ana

Posted at 10:06 AM on September 29, 2011

he’s adorable. I met Joe.. he is incredibly sweet and nice, so different to other guys