Jacqueline Laurita Quits 'The Real Housewives Of New Jersey' & Tweets Her Pain!

Thu, September 29, 2011 4:16pm EDT by 11 Comments

Jacqueline reveals: ‘I can’t be part of the charade anymore — it’s against what I stand for!’

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Jacqueline Laurita has officially quit the show. She revealed on Twitter on Sept.28 that she is done with the drama and ready to get back to her real life!

“I can’t be part of the Charade anymore,” Jacqueline said. “It’s unsettling. It’s disturbing & against what I stand for. I’m a REAL housewife”

Jacqueline was just fed up with her cast mates’ fake personalities. “There is no real love there,” she explained. “Things aren’t always what they seem. SOME people live a different life OFF camera then they do on. ( ahem)”

“You’ll all see through the bullshit if you look closely enough. I think you all are pretty smart,” she added.

Jacqualine felt that this was the best decision for her future. “Ok,I’m pulling back.I’m not going there,” she remarked. “I was impulsive.It’s behind & beneath me.Too Unimportant.My life is good now.”

“I’d like to only focus on positive things now please,” she continued. “I threw the trash out.I’m cleaning now and reorganizing.Starting fresh and new.”

Wow! BFFs — are you sad that Jacqueline will no longer be on RHONJ?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More RHONJ Stories:

1. Melissa Gorga’s First Live Performance!
  2. Melissa: My Kids Are Too Young To Understand My Fight With Teresa!
  3. Teresa Goes On A Wild Christmas!

mandy

Posted at 6:27 PM on November 1, 2011

I really wish you would go go go go go go go go go go go go go.

Sandy Pagonis

Posted at 11:25 AM on November 1, 2011

I think Teresa is such a DIMWIT!! No Brain in her skull. She thinks the whole show is about her. She thinks every comment that the others say is all about her. She needs to get over herself. She started all the fighting by her own actions. I think Bravo should get rid of her and leave the rest to maintain what healthy relationships should be like. All the others have sense, which I think Teresa lacks. Teresa’s cookbook comments ruined everything. She should never have
put that trash in her book. Long live Caroline, Jacqueline, Kathy, and Melissa. I think the show should revolve around these families and leave Teresa out on her ass !!!

Suz

Posted at 8:50 PM on October 26, 2011

Bye Bye. Hope Caroline follows right behind you.

Josey

Posted at 8:27 PM on October 25, 2011

i.e. she got canned.

anonymous

Posted at 4:16 AM on October 24, 2011

Jacqueline, please take Caroline with you. Can’t stand her.

Stan Lawley

Posted at 2:11 PM on October 21, 2011

So long…farewell…you are as much an instigator as you are a victim my dear. Don’t claim being an innocent bystander, you are far from that. Also, instead of preaching on your twitter you should search yourself. Kind of the pot calling the kettle black, aye? Hmm you figure it out.

Ruby

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 14, 2011

We all have dis-agreements with our friends and family, I would hate for any of the housewives to quit, they knew what they were signing up for, they’re whole lives are an open book, if you don’t like something someone has said about you let them know, I just don’t understand all of this back stabbing, and changing sides, if you are truly friends you will get beyond this.

RHONJFAN

Posted at 12:01 AM on October 13, 2011

Jacqueline, do whatever you gonna do. Bless you and family. Please BRAVO, if you need new cast members. No KIM G or Kim whatever. I will not watch the show.

Robin

Posted at 12:43 AM on October 10, 2011

Well, I never liked Miami..I couldn’t watch Beverly Hills after Russell Armstong committed suicide (I watched 5 minutes and just couldn’t watch anymore) I have NO plans of watching New York since they fired Kelly and Jill (Bad move BRAVO) and now I guess I won’t be watching New Jersey either next season.. These reality programs have lost their shine for me…the suicide was a reminder that these people aren’t playing a character..this is their REAL life…HOW SAD FOR SOME OF THEM! I began to watch them to escape my life for an hour and to see how the more prosperous live…sad to say that I’ve been to parties in the projects where the women behave better than some of these women (especially the ones from Beverly Hills…JUST SHAMEFUL!) I for one am done watching these train-wrecks…can’t wait for DALLAS to return in 2012…finally quality programming is returning to television!

L.P, Thompson

Posted at 11:03 PM on October 9, 2011

I REALLY HATE THAT JACQUELINE IS LEAVING. SHE AND CAROLINE WERE THE ANCHORS OF THE SHOW. I ALWAYS KNEW THEY WOULD BE THE VOICE 0F REASON IN MOST SITUATIONS. THE SHOW WILL NOT BE THE SAME.

Kimberly C

Posted at 5:13 PM on September 29, 2011

CONGRATS JACQUELINE – somehow I knew you or Caroline would be getting out of there.

It is b.s. and i know you are above it. Blessings and good luck to whatever you plan to do.