Blair Tells Dorota She's Pregnant! Would You Rather She Tell Chuck Or Serena Next?

Thu, September 29, 2011 3:40pm EDT by 59 Comments

A sneak peek of next week’s episode of ‘Gossip Girl’ shows Dorota finding out Blair is pregnant! Ahh we can’t wait! Who do you hope Blair tells next? Vote!

We were suspicious Dorota knew Blair Waldorf was pregnant when we saw preview pics from episode 3 of this season’s Gossip Girl and now a new sneak peek video shows her finding out! But the question we are dying to have answered is — will Blair also share the news with somebody else? Would you rather it be Chuck Bass or Serena van der Woodsen?

It’s pretty clear how most of you feel towards Blair and Chuck’s relationship, and the majority of you want Chuck to be Blair’s baby daddy. But you guys also love Blair’s close friendship with Serena, and it’d be nice to see B confiding in S over how she’s going to deal with such a huge life change.

Will she decide to keep the baby? Will she terminate? Does she even know who the father is? There’s a lot going on with Blair’s pregnancy, and as Josh Safran recently told us, Gossip Girl is going to walk us through the steps of Blair’s decision-making.

So although we know you are loyal to both CB and SB we want to know — who would you rather Blair tell next?

Follow Lorena on Twitter if you love ‘Gossip Girl’

Cali

Posted at 1:17 AM on October 2, 2011

Chuck! Cannot wait to see the look on Ed’s face!

Melanie

Posted at 11:24 PM on October 1, 2011

I love the picture you used for Chuck and Blair. They were so happy then. I hate that people forget how happy he used to make her.

Maggie

Posted at 2:08 AM on October 2, 2011

I said the same thing about the picture on the other Chuck and Blair article (the “have sex with me” picture. ;)) Hollywood Life is providing us so much Chairliciousness recently!

Dora

Posted at 8:46 PM on October 1, 2011

Usually I would say the father deserves to learn first but I think this case is different. Blair is getting married to another man and Chuck is acting kind of werid. I think it’s OK for her to tell Serena before Chuck due to these special circumstances.

Blake

Posted at 1:37 AM on October 1, 2011

The female love of her life or the male love of her life? What a dilemma. I went with Serena.

britney

Posted at 11:31 PM on September 30, 2011

I picked Serena. That is her best friend. In a way she’s the one she loves best.

Sandra

Posted at 9:10 PM on September 30, 2011

Gosh this was hard but I picked Chuck because I am convinced he must be the daddy of Blair’s baby and he should hear about it as soon as possible.

Sheena

Posted at 5:55 PM on September 30, 2011

Chuck and I can’t wait. Chuck craves family and Blair loves him but she’s trying to move on. It’ll be a tear jerker.

Tina

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 30, 2011

Chuck. I think it will be an epic Chair scene. Ed and Lei never let me down

Verona

Posted at 2:00 PM on September 30, 2011

This was a tough one for me because these are the two relationships I love most on the show. Ultimately though I went with Serena. Not just because they are best friends and the show’s one true pairing. Another reason is because of Chuck and Blair’s current relationship. They let each other go and are trying to move on. She needs to tell Chuck but tell Serena first since she’s the person who supports her most now.

LH

Posted at 10:02 AM on September 30, 2011

Chuck. He needs to know & we need CB back on track ASAP. They have been apart too long already.

Annalino

Posted at 9:31 AM on September 30, 2011

Blair must tell Chuck first because he is the baby’s daddy,i voted for him;but i would be happy to see her sharing the news with Serena,she’s her best friend and it would bring beautiful Blairena’s scenes.

Claire

Posted at 9:15 AM on September 30, 2011

I voted for Chuck since he’s more than likely the father of the child.

Stel

Posted at 12:36 AM on September 30, 2011

I am very intrigued by this story for Blair. I hope it good for her character. I pick Serena in poll because they are sisters that rely on each other

Maureen

Posted at 12:14 AM on September 30, 2011

Will she decide to keep the baby?
Yes. But I think she mentioned being pro-choice in her last birthday episode

Will she terminate?
Nope. Never.

Does she even know who the father is?
I think she does unless she and Louis did it immediately after Chuck let her go. It’s possible since Blair is a sexual girl. lol. She’s very demanding of sex from her boyfriends. lol

I would understand either way but I really want to see Chuck’s face when he finds out.

Bella

Posted at 11:15 PM on September 30, 2011

I would definitely be shocked if Blair had an abortion. I think One Tree Hill contemplated doing an abortion story years back and the CW rejected it.

britney

Posted at 11:33 PM on September 30, 2011

I agree. The CW is very conservative about things like abortion. Most American TV is like that.

Maria

Posted at 11:34 PM on September 29, 2011

Normally I think the father should know first, but I’ll make an exception in this case. As long as she tells Chuck shortly thereafter :)

Steph

Posted at 11:32 PM on September 29, 2011

Serena first but I want to see Chuck/Ed when she tells him.

Anya

Posted at 11:27 PM on September 29, 2011

Love the line after Louis’ name. lol

As much as I’d want Chuck to find out first, I think Serena is the best option. Go besties!!

Chamberlain Murphy

Posted at 11:19 PM on September 29, 2011

Chuck. Can’t wait to see Ed’s face in the scene. By the way, I love the pictures you selected :P Chuck and Blair look so happy **sigh** People forget how happy they once were. The Serena and Blair picture is adorable too. I’d love to see lighter moments for both these relationships next season.

heather lee

Posted at 10:49 PM on September 29, 2011

serena

Meilssa

Posted at 10:36 PM on September 29, 2011

OK. I’ll be the lone disseneter and pick LOUIS! She’s planning to marry the guy so she really needs to let him know! Having said taht I would prefer to see a scene where she tells Chuck since I think Ed would knock it out of the park. Leighton always brings out the best of Ed

Jennifer

Posted at 10:24 PM on September 29, 2011

Chuck! I think he’s the right person to tell next since he’s the father. But not only that, I just want to see his reaction. Family means alot to Chuck and he has such a screwed up background. This is going to rock his world and I’m dying to see. Ed and Leighton are the best actors on the show. No one does angst and drama better. This should be an epic scene.

Gwen

Posted at 10:04 PM on September 29, 2011

Tough one! I picked Serena. Bffs trump baby daddies.

David

Posted at 10:00 PM on September 29, 2011

Serena. That’s the great love story on this show: Serena and Blair

Ellen

Posted at 9:48 PM on September 29, 2011

Serena. People always say their relationship is dysfunctional and I don’t disagree. But I’ve never doubted how much they love each other. (Actually that could describe both Chuck&Blair and Serena&Blair. Heh)
I loved the scene in Season 1 when Blair wanted to runaway because of the scandal and Serena stopped her. I can see something like that happening again. Blair wants to runaway if she’s pregnant with Chuck’s baby but engaged to Louis. Serena saves Blair for once. :))

Fran

Posted at 9:34 PM on September 29, 2011

I love Chuck and Blair but I chose Serena. I think it would be great to see the girls get a story where they leaned on and supported each other. A big Serena /Blair story that isn’t about jealousy and resentment would be fantastic.