Ashton Kutcher Denies Marriage Troubles With Demi Moore In Late-Night Tweet: 'Don't Believe The Hype!'

Thu, September 29, 2011 7:14am EST by 16 Comments

Wat Wat

Posted at 4:53 AM on October 9, 2011

Not surprised at all.. ashton is YOUNG n HOT..and well demi.. she’s just OLD!!

Smiler

Posted at 5:31 AM on October 2, 2011

Everyone especially the media should BACK OFF and let them sort out their personal life in private! Geez seriously show some friggin respect!!

Smiler

Posted at 5:18 AM on October 2, 2011

Anyone can come out and say they had sex with a star! I mean, this chick Sara Leal is sooo transparent it’s not funny. Typical gold digging party slut, that’s what I get just by looking at all her tarty pics lol. She’s all sh1t. Demi may be older, but she’s a stunner compared to that smelly hoe. Sad to hear their marriage is in trouble. Hope it all works out for them in the end

Lisa2994

Posted at 2:00 PM on October 1, 2011

And if Ashton and Demi want to have kids I am sure they could figure something out and they would still have their own! (Surrogate)look it up people! I hope they can work it out and don’t end up like so many other hollywood marriages.

Lisa2994

Posted at 1:57 PM on October 1, 2011

I do not believe Ashton cheated on Demi. I believe the tabloids have once again made something more out of nothing. I saw the pics of him allegedly partying his face off. Well looks to me like he is just sitting there with his friends and having a good time. (Looks sober).. This person wants her 15 minutes of fame so she knows if she accuses that is all she will have to do. I wonder if she is happy now? She damaged a marriage, damaged a career, and damaged someone’s image. Karma is going to come back on her BIG TIME as it should!!

lucy

Posted at 9:48 AM on September 30, 2011

he always said he wants children.

anonymous

Posted at 10:11 PM on September 29, 2011

so he got tired of a stanky old kooch.

person who said stanky

Posted at 9:00 PM on October 10, 2011

Wow, only a very nasty person would write something so disgusting about a woman you don’t know who has done nothing to you. Get help, your pathetic inadequacies are showing.

Kristen

Posted at 1:36 PM on September 29, 2011

I don’t think he cheated but ibwant Ashton and demi to break up because Demi can’t have ashtons kids and he deserves to have kids of his own not just his step kids. he would darn have good looking kids if he got he right person for having them with :)

Alex

Posted at 1:07 PM on September 29, 2011

my best friend’s mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here ManyRich.com

Posted at 7:22 PM on September 29, 2011

FASCINATING.

Smiler

Posted at 5:27 AM on October 2, 2011

wrong forum ya tool

nanlu

Posted at 12:42 PM on September 29, 2011

LOL Karen is soooo right.

karen

Posted at 11:38 AM on September 29, 2011

Just like when older men marry younger women. They get tired of the old stuff. I think she is well preserved, but antiquated. He is young with lots of raging hormones. Her hormones have are on their way to heaven.

rachel

Posted at 1:43 PM on September 29, 2011

You must be young because at 61 I can tell you my 48 old husband can hardly keep up and with the amount he drinks I am not sure he can either

Smiler

Posted at 5:26 AM on October 2, 2011

Yeah he’s young, but he doesn’t strike me as a hormone raged 28 year old bloke. He’s done movies with plenty of stunning females and looks like he can keep it professional. Why on earth would he be attracted to THAT seriously. If he did cheat on Demi, which I highly doubt, it wasn’t because of his hormones, they might be having other problems in their relationship..but hey! that’s their business ain’t it. Everyone should just back off, including the media.