'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Already Took Sophia Away From Grandma — Mom & Baby Are Together In Florida!

Wed, September 28, 2011 5:03pm EDT by 7 Comments

First Farrah made the HUGE decision that it was best to leave baby Sophia with her mother, Debra, at home in Iowa when she went away to college in Florida, but it now she’s changed her mind. Is this the right decision for Sophia?

On the Teen Mom reunion special Sept. 27, Farah Abraham debated with her mother, Debra Danielson, and Dr. Drew about what to do with baby Sophia when she goes off to school — but this picture speaks a thousand words! Did Farah do the right thing?

Farrah was spotted at the beach with Sophia in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla on Sept. 28.

Would it have been better for Sophia to stay with Deborah in a stable home (with free child care) or is it wrong for a mother to separate herself from her child? Sound off, HollyMoms!

More Teen Mom Stories:

1. Will Tyler Dump Catelynn?
  2. Gary Avoids Fans While On A Date!
  3. Leah Messer Reveals Adorable Pics Of Her Twins!

southofnowhere

Posted at 9:13 PM on October 3, 2011

SOPHIA LIVES WITH HER MOTHER IN FLORIDA FARRAH CHANGED HER MIND SHE ONLY STAYED WITH HER GRANDMOTHER WHILE FARRAH GOT SETTLED IN FLORIDA THEN SHE WENT DOWN TO LIVE WITH HER

Melissa

Posted at 9:34 AM on September 30, 2011

Just because she was spotted pn the beach with Sophia doesn’t mean she completely took her away. Sophia could just be visiting her.

Mike

Posted at 9:54 AM on September 29, 2011

It would be hard for her–But a daughter needs its mother –not an over-powering grandma who needs to get herself a puppy..

Elaine

Posted at 9:08 AM on September 29, 2011

I don’t think leaving or taking Sophia was a right or wrong decision. At the end of the day, Farrah is her parent and I am proud of her for making a decision where she is being totally responsible for her actions. Teen parents will not learn to be better parents if they are always having someone fix their situations. Before you know it, Sophia would have been totally raised by her grandparents. All parents have to make these hard decisions.

I personally left my two children with my mother for one week while I went to work in the morning and immediately to school afterwards. I almost died emotionally without them. It took me 6 years to get a 4 year degree, but having my children by my side every step of the way was worth it. Good call Farrah!

bbclerz

Posted at 6:21 AM on September 29, 2011

my best friend’s mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. She use,
xub.me/3e

Paige

Posted at 12:30 AM on September 29, 2011

Better decision farrah !!!!!!

lindseeyyy

Posted at 12:19 AM on September 29, 2011

i think its funny how when she was leaving her kid , everyone had something to say . and now that she has her kid with her . there is no comments to be read .

but i like maci the best . (: