'Gossip Girl' Preview Pics: Dorota And Blair Share A Look! Does She Know Blair's Pregnant?

Wed, September 28, 2011 10:00pm EDT by 9 Comments

harumscarum

Posted at 12:08 PM on October 1, 2011

i think dorota knows. if blair had to choose one person in the whole world to share her secret with she would definetely choose dorota. she’s her most trusted confidante! =)

hope chuck finds out soon too!! and that HE’S the dad!

Milena

Posted at 3:03 PM on September 29, 2011

I am sorry that Blair/Serena Chuck/Blair don’t get the attention from GGwriters as they used to and those are the core couples of GG what made this show watchable once. Now without them everything is dull boring. GG doesn’t appeal me at all now. Last episode was full of disappointment to me. But at least we had NCS..I hope GG can turn back to its best days when there was a line between UES and Brooklyn, Blair was a Queen not a damsel in distress crying on donuts shoulder, NJBC, glorious Serena.I want those days back.

Olivia

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 29, 2011

Even if Dorota suspects Blair’s pregnant though, she would have no reason to know it could be Chuck’s- as far as she’s concerned, it would be Louis’s baby.

I’m just so happy to see S and B together again. <3

Katie

Posted at 2:22 PM on September 29, 2011

Hmm. It could be as simple as Blair turning down a cup of coffee, and Serena finding that unusual?

As much as I love Dorota, I really miss the days when Blair told Serena everything. The Serena/Blair and Chuck/Blair relationships are what I love most about the show, and I hope they’ll get the attention they deserve in Season 5.

Hannah Jo

Posted at 1:54 PM on September 29, 2011

Ooooh, an SB picture? They’re finally together!!! Thank goodness. No Serena and Blair makes my GG watching.

And have I mentioned that I want Chuck to be the father?

Lorena O Neil

Posted at 1:45 PM on September 29, 2011

What if Serena hears Blair having morning sickness and thinks she’s bulimic again? Although that’s probably too intense for this pic

Hannah Jo

Posted at 1:55 PM on September 29, 2011

Commenting again just to say that’s actually a great idea. I’d love to see some real drama between S and B that’s about their love for each other and not … boys and colleges.

Meg

Posted at 1:58 PM on September 29, 2011

I would love that but will the writers go back to that because they kind of ignore she was ever a bulimic at all.At least we get an SB scene, though, I just wish CB would have a scene already!

Christiana

Posted at 12:36 PM on September 29, 2011

My guessing is that Serena said to Blair something like this “i see you had a great time in Monaco, they feed you well,B you have gained some weight hmm” and she’s doesn’t know what to say that’s why she’s looking at Dorota hopping that she will find something to say. haha