At the premiere of ‘The Ides of March,’ Evan gave her masculine cut a feminine edge. Find out how!
Celebrity hairstylist, Marcus Francis, created the look on Evan Rachel Wood in five steps using four different product brands.
Here’s how to get the look:
- Prep damp hair with Phyto Volume Actif Spray, blow drying with your hands to manipulate volume at the roots. In the back, direct the hair down; on the sides, use your fingers to direct the hair back – keeping a piecey texture.
- When the hair is half dry, lightly spritz Fekkai Tousled Wave Spray to thicken the look and feel of the hair. With the end of a tail comb, make a deep side part starting at the arch of your eyebrow
- Starting at the part, wrap small sections of hair using a 3/4″ curling iron. Moving toward the other eyebrow, your next row of sections will alternate the direction of the curl. This emulates an imperfect version of a finger wave. Continue this alternating curl pattern until you’ve finished the top side section
- At the crown of the head, wrap the hair as you did in the beginning, alternating about 3 rows down. Use Jonathan Dirt Texturizing Paste to keep texture tight on the sides.
- Switching to Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm for the top, rake through using your fingers to break up the curls. Stretch out the curls to look like the day after it was styled. Spray with L’Oreal Elnett Hairspray for hold.”
Would you try this look out, HollywoodLifers?