Robert Pattinson Goes To Punch A Photographer But Friend Holds Him Back — Is It Because He Misses Kristen Stewart?

Tue, September 27, 2011 2:56pm EDT by 75 Comments

Rob is either not getting a lot of sleep or he’s definitely missing his girlfriend while she’s shooting ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ in London — are you shocked he got so angry?

Robert Pattinson is having a no good very bad day! The 25-year-old actor was photographed coming out of a meeting at the International Creative Management Talent Agency in LA on Sept. 26 and he got so upset that he balled up his fist and starting advancing towards an X17 photographer. But luckily a friend of Rob’s calmed him down before he made a huge mistake!

“Rob already seemed to be in a bad mood as he was leaving ICM and when he saw me, he just snapped,” the photographer tells X17. “I was just standing there, taking his picture, not saying anything, not getting too close and he just went off. He clenched his fist and got ready to hit me, but his friend told him to stop and calmed him down.”

Wow! We’re shocked that Rob would get so upset. Isn’t Rob used to be followed around constantly by now? There must be something more to Rob’s blowup. Perhaps a bad meeting … or just missing Kristen Stewart?

What do you think caused Rob to snap?

For more photos of Pattinson, check out X17online.com

Get More RPatz and KStew!

1. Robert Pattinson Parties Solo In Los Angeles — He Can Still Have Fun Without Kristen Stewart!
  2. Taylor Lautner Reveals! My Final Day Filming ‘Breaking Dawn’ With Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Was Emotional!
  3. Kristen Stewart’s Hair — Should She Stick With Bella’s Long Locks, Joan Jett’s Shorter Look Or Snow White’s Jet Black ‘Do?

This article

Posted at 8:18 AM on October 1, 2011

Is complete BS – Paps NEVER just ‘stand there and take pics’ – they are yelling stupid questions and trying to get a rise out of celebs.

There is also no proof he was going to hit the pap. If there was – the video would be all over the internet. HL needs to get a life. *eyeroll*

vanessa

Posted at 6:47 PM on September 30, 2011

Damn he is HOT!!

MON

Posted at 4:56 PM on September 30, 2011

NOT TRUE!

glory

Posted at 4:10 PM on September 29, 2011

you are the B I G G E S T Liar in the world..you know exactly that that never happened..APOLOGIZE …you are so PATHETIC, I hope you’ll get sued for such a stupid post

bb

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 29, 2011

i’ve just got one thing to say about your comment! AMEN!
many people will like to wine millions just having to sell dreams – ’cause that is what actors do. they give forms to our imagination- so they shouldn’t complain. but still! they are human! their jobs end after the word “cut” as anyones job finishes when they leave thier offices. so they are in the right to live in peace once their work is done.
snapping time to time proves they are humans like you and me. ^^

bb

Posted at 2:43 PM on September 29, 2011

hey guys, don’t forget he’s human. every human being has its limits! he surely wanted to become a star but you do know that paparas can be a little pushy! that one just wants to bring attentions on himself.
it’s surprising he hasn’t snapped earlier. they all have good reasons !!
that other facet of him definitively arouse me! (smile)

Sheresse

Posted at 1:54 PM on September 29, 2011

Maybe the dude was just having a bad day. Did you ever think of that? It doesn’t sound too far fetched to me.

Candy

Posted at 10:24 AM on September 29, 2011

This is by far the silliest article I’ve ever read on Hollywood Life. lol.

Hannah

Posted at 10:11 AM on September 29, 2011

I’m glad most people don’t buy that it was because he was ‘missing Kristen.’ That just seems silly. I’m just glad he didn’t actually punch anyone, lol. Maybe he was just reaching for something?

Maura

Posted at 12:08 AM on September 29, 2011

Why is the press so hard on Rob?

Reema

Posted at 1:33 PM on September 29, 2011

No clue but it pisses me off. So unfair

Christa

Posted at 11:15 PM on September 28, 2011

These stories crack me up. I don’t believe it for a second

Mike O'Malley

Posted at 10:16 PM on September 28, 2011

This is crap. Show me a photograph or I don’t buy it Hollywood Life

Vanessa Dominico

Posted at 9:48 PM on September 28, 2011

Damn. How did I miss this story? I am so tired of these entitled Hollywood types. They think they can whatever they please with no consequences. Get a job

Stephanie

Posted at 5:13 PM on September 28, 2011

Something unrelated to the article, but what is the matter with RP in that photo? It’s just NO.

Evvie

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 28, 2011

IKR??? He looks like a hobo.

Danielle

Posted at 10:54 AM on September 29, 2011

He’s the hottest hobo I’ve ever seen. Deal with it

Stacy

Posted at 4:56 PM on September 28, 2011

You have got to be kidding me. Missing Kirsten? Really??

lol

Posted at 4:36 PM on September 28, 2011

I like Rob but everyone here makes me laugh. “Oh look at that pap over there taking pictures of me, let me go punch him because I miss Kristen” How does that even make sense? If he doesn’t like paparazzi then he should of thought twice about becoming a movie star. There’s a million other jobs out there he could of took up if he didn’t like it. Same goes for other celebs. When you’re making 12.5 million to make faces at a camera… you shouldn’t be complaining.

Oh please!

Posted at 4:59 PM on September 28, 2011

Awesome comment is awesome! I totally agree with everything you said.

Tee

Posted at 3:21 PM on September 28, 2011

That story was a lie but of course you people at Hollywood Life don’t care!!!!

Carley

Posted at 12:10 AM on September 29, 2011

They need to leave Rob alone. So sick of this

c_mel51@yahoo.com

Posted at 12:41 PM on September 28, 2011

Poor RP!

Cynthia

Posted at 5:04 PM on September 28, 2011

Don’t you mean Poor Photographer?

Emily

Posted at 12:35 PM on September 28, 2011

i highly doubt that’s related to Kristin, LOL. Robert Pattinson is just a guy with a temper, I guess. I don’t like him, but paps can be super annoying.

Joanna

Posted at 12:41 PM on September 28, 2011

I agree. Paps are super annoying and sometimes you just can’t help but lose it just a bit.

Jenna

Posted at 12:21 PM on September 28, 2011

Rob is just kinda’ weird to me. hot but weird

Tanya

Posted at 11:58 AM on September 28, 2011

I bet he misses Kristen and that’s why he almost punched the photographer

Mel