Jay-Z Wants Kris Humphries To Play For The Brooklyn Nets — He Wants To Bring Kim Kardashian & Glam To NYC!

Tue, September 27, 2011 5:50pm EST by 8 Comments

Detoxify

Posted at 12:39 AM on May 1, 2012

It is the best time to make a few plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I could I desire to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I desire to read even more issues about it!

La risorsa per i più coinvolgenti videogiochi fatti in flash nel web

Posted at 10:14 PM on April 24, 2012

I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me realize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Thereza

Posted at 5:22 PM on April 7, 2012

Had Jay Z kicked off Kris Humphries because Kanye is dating his sleezy wife. I would have petitioned to boycott the nets games. .Hey Jay Z put a muzzle on your big mouth friend.

bobby

Posted at 4:08 AM on October 5, 2011

Wow really tho… why not go and try to get better bigs and get wins, wins will get more people then the kardashian family soon enough there buzz will die down and watch kim leave him when that happens haha but anyways build around deron williams geez not kris please!

lmao

Posted at 11:32 PM on September 30, 2011

haha! please jay-z must not care to win cause humphries is trash on the court.

lol

Posted at 1:35 AM on September 30, 2011

This Kardashin PR machine is out of control. Its getting absurd. There not all that but I give them credit for PR & marketing. Now if it wasn’t all buzz & hype & they had a solid foundation it would be different.. KInda sad really they get so much attention & for what? They will sell there souls to the devil & probably have.. way over the line in many things

guest

Posted at 8:23 AM on September 29, 2011

This is untrue. Most people have no idea who Kris Humphries is and he is an average basketball player at that. The star of the Brooklyn Nets is Derron Williams. Derron Williams if on the huge billboard in Brooklyn, not Kris Humphries.

BUZUZU

Posted at 10:57 AM on September 27, 2011

THAT’S A VERY WELCOME PIECE OF NEWS .