'Gossip Girl' Spoilers: Is Chuck The Father Of Blair's Baby? New Hint!

Mon, September 26, 2011 10:39pm EST by 194 Comments

Executive producer Josh Safran gives HollywoodLife.com a hint about you-know-who’s reaction to her pregnancy and also reveals how she deals with her secret!

A game of who’s the daddy has commenced with Gossip Girl fans after we found out today about a certain someone’s pregnancy. We spoke to Josh Safran at a Q&A session recently and asked him about for clues on the baby daddy.

What does this new maybe-Bass baby mean for Chuck and Blair?

Josh wouldn’t reveal whether Chuck or Louis are the father of Blair’s baby, promising everyone it would be revealed in the first half of the season, but he did give us a little hint. “Blair’s pregnancy will definitely impact Chuck in a big way,” teased Josh.

Now, this doesn’t necessarily mean he’s the dad because if Blair’s pregnant with Prince Louis’ baby it will still, obviously, affect Chuck because Blair is the love of his life. BUT it would impact him even more if he was the father, right?

And what about Miss Waldorf? Will she be letting Serena, or fellow pregnant Dorota, or anyone about her baby bump? Josh tells us, “Blair will try to hold on as best as she can alone and find that it’s not possible.”

Aww, we wonder how long until another UESider gets wind of what’s going on!?

Which character would you like Blair to share the news with? And do you think Chuck’s that father? Sound off in your comments below!

Reporting by Lorena O’Neil

Follow Lorena on Twitter

ormari

Posted at 3:19 PM on June 9, 2012

Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very great post.

tori reszetar

Posted at 4:57 PM on April 13, 2012

I hope chuck is the dad of the baby!!!!

Nicole

Posted at 7:20 PM on January 24, 2012

I think she will reveal it to Dorota and then she will convince her to tell Serena.
I hope it is Chuck’s baby!!! Then they will finally STAY TOGETHER!!

Vedangi

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 17, 2012

It has to be chuck. .plz chuck n blair r meant to b together. . .make him the daddy. . !plz

Audrey

Posted at 4:50 PM on January 16, 2012

Omg I <3 chuck!! I hope his te father ugh it'll suck the show will go down the drain !! Ahhh make him the daddy !!!

Natalie

Posted at 9:09 PM on January 14, 2012

It has to be Chuck’s baby!!

Kiana

Posted at 5:39 PM on December 31, 2011

I am pretty sure Chuck is the father of Blair’s baby.Chuck and Blair have sex so much!

Kiana

Posted at 5:27 PM on December 31, 2011

Chuck better be the father of Blair’s baby, if he isn’t then I will seriously kill myself.Chuck is so sexy.Also, Chuck and Blair are a perfect couple.I hate Louis!

jay

Posted at 10:50 PM on December 11, 2011

mostly everyone prefer chuck and blair.so if there no chuck and blair,there will be ruin to gg.and besides,chuck and blair relationship is rather romantic even if it is complicated.so the ideal idea is the baby is chuck’s and she doesnt marry the prince.

lisa

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 30, 2011

I hope its chuck’s baby! !!! Blair & chuck make a beautiful couple together thats why i watch gossip girl!!!!

felicia

Posted at 3:25 PM on December 7, 2011

Thats why I watch It too!!! Im gonna be so sad if its not Chucks!!!!

Harlee

Posted at 11:04 PM on November 16, 2011

if chuck isnt the father i wont watch gossip girl ! thats what make the show so good

syd

Posted at 6:49 PM on December 9, 2011

I totally agree. If Chuck isn’t the father the show is ruined. The Chuck and Blair are so perfect together!! <3333

Lizeth

Posted at 1:25 AM on November 16, 2011

I most definitely believe that if she is pregnant it is Chuck’s because they have been building this intense romance since the beginning of GG and they can’t just throw it all away and make her marry the prince. I believe that Chuck will go and intervene on the day of Blair’s wedding and that is where she will announce who the dad is.
But… Louis saw the letter, don’t you think he might have opened it? That’s why he asked the doctor to mess with Chuck’s mind so that he can leave Blair alone. Louis doesn’t care if the baby is his or not all he wants is Blair.
AND most definitely it is not Dan’s child! He is probably going to be the one to bring Chuck and Blair together.
XOXO

Danielle

Posted at 11:48 PM on November 13, 2011

It has to be Chuck’s! PLEASE <3

Afz

Posted at 6:40 PM on November 12, 2011

what if its Dan’s? That is defo gna impact Chuck! I hope it’s Chuck’s baby!

maria

Posted at 4:41 PM on November 5, 2011

defiantly chuck! they are so meant to be!

Serena

Posted at 9:20 PM on November 4, 2011

IT HAS TO BE CHUCKS!! After chuck and Blair slept with each other in the last ep of season 4 it has to be!!! Chuck and Blair HAVE to be together! And I think that Serena and Nate have to be together and Dan and Vanesa have to be together….sorry got carried away……IT HAS TO BE CHUCKS!!

maria

Posted at 4:43 PM on November 5, 2011

I so agree!!!! that would be just perfect!!!

Heather

Posted at 8:07 PM on January 9, 2012

I hope it’s Chuck’s baby, so Chuck and Blair can finally be together……I also agree Nate and Serena need to get back together and Dan nd Vanessa too.

Nacho

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 12, 2012

when Serena and nate, Chuck and Blair and Vanessa and Dan were together, it was so perfect i almost stopped watching. If it is not chucks baby I am going to HATE this show FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i mean it

Wednesdroid

Posted at 8:10 AM on November 2, 2011

It gotta be Chuck’s. As simple as that. Or else, why would Louis over react when he opens the envelope.

Rikki

Posted at 5:21 PM on November 3, 2011

It might be that louis is in shock that blair had to go as far as to (get a pregnancy test and not tell him about that).

layla

Posted at 7:23 AM on November 5, 2011

its definately not louis’s because we all know gossip girl, always does the unexpected
i really want it to be chucks, but has anyone ever considered, what if its DANS. after all they did mention that they had sex.. and louis was annoyed when they read the book .. it would be a interesting twise

chantelle

Posted at 4:02 PM on October 26, 2011

please let chuck be the dad, if he aint then that means its the end of them forever.
If the writers make louis the father there might aswel not be another episode

toriawestcoast

Posted at 3:15 AM on October 25, 2011

as much as i love chuck + blair…

i hope the baby is louis <3

Kristen

Posted at 2:39 AM on October 21, 2011

Couldn’t Blair’s baby technically be Jack’s?? Just a thought..

Elezraw

Posted at 3:46 PM on October 17, 2011

OMG I really hope Chucks the father. If not it would be REALLY depressing. And I think she with share the news with Serena cause their like best friends. But I think if it isn’t acctually Chucks and is in fact Prince Louis than there’s no way Blair and Chuck would get back together. And I think Blair will marry the prince and have her baby and then Chuck and Blair might have an affair. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?????? :)

ElEzRaW!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo :)

Lu Anne

Posted at 6:37 PM on October 13, 2011

no creo que luis sea el padre pero si si perderan a muchos fans todooooos amamos a blair y chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vickie

Posted at 6:35 PM on October 11, 2011

I really want the baby to be Chuck’s. I am hoping that Chuck and Blair get back together after Blair realizes that she wants Chuck and the baby to be her fairytale ending more than she wants to marry a prince.

Andrea

Posted at 4:25 PM on October 11, 2011

i don’t believe that Louis is the father, why else hide the paper standing “Louis is the father?” and chuck and blair are meant for each other! Please let it be chuck baby, and i can’t see a good way for gossip girl to go if chuck isn’t the father? i simply has to be his, and Blair said : A part of me really wanted it to be yours!