Brad Pitt: Beat At The Box Office By An OLD Movie! That's What Happens When You Diss Jennifer Aniston!

Mon, September 26, 2011 5:20pm EDT by 78 Comments

swinger

Posted at 9:57 AM on July 7, 2012

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some % to force the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

billy williams

Posted at 3:28 AM on October 25, 2011

Aren’t Didn’t see it and no the same thing?

Kelly

Posted at 11:01 PM on October 12, 2011

What about Jennifer Aniston movies? So stupid, so all the same….her range as an actress is terrible, even for B movies.

Shanna

Posted at 10:28 AM on September 29, 2011

This is an even dumber article tham the one on Rob and Kristen. Are you guys joking?

Kelly

Posted at 10:07 PM on September 28, 2011

It looks like the Brangaloonies have hit up your site Hollywood Life. Nice.. As for Brad? I don’t watch his films. Not because I am a Jen Fan. Its because I think he’s a weak actor. Jen could do so much better and she has with Justin.

john

Posted at 9:50 PM on September 28, 2011

yes you are right iused to be afan of brad but not any more he always tries to hurt jen now jen with aman who is hotter than him and who is crazy in love with her
brad shut up and stop talking about jennifer thanks god she got rid of you .

guest

Posted at 11:05 PM on September 28, 2011

YOU’RE NOT A JOHN NICE TRY … I bet YOU’RE A DUMB MIDDLE AGED WHITE WOMAN/////

Ivy

Posted at 9:39 PM on September 28, 2011

Good grief. This article is nuts. It feels like you are using Brad to promote Jen again Hollywood Life. GMAFB

Evvie

Posted at 5:46 PM on September 28, 2011

Personally if I wanted to watch a movie I would just do that regardless of what the actor said or did. Isn’t there a possibility that Brad’s movie simply wasn’t that good?

Stephanie

Posted at 5:23 PM on September 28, 2011

How many more years will this Brad/Angelina/Jennifer triangle go on? Just asking.

Selena

Posted at 3:56 PM on September 28, 2011

This article cracks me up. How did you turn this into an issue with La Triangle? lol

Ivy

Posted at 9:40 PM on September 28, 2011

IKR? I guess they figured they could get more hits this way. Whatever

guest

Posted at 1:55 PM on September 28, 2011

became guys vs. gals movie. that’s why

joe

Posted at 11:14 PM on September 28, 2011

I am not a fan of pitts But it’s a great movie.You are right guys vs gals..

MSC

Posted at 1:04 PM on September 28, 2011

Brad’s hot but dissing Jen! WTH! Didn’t he do enough damage. I was almost over it and now I just think he wants to get on more covers again

Emily

Posted at 12:33 PM on September 28, 2011

I was pissed about his weird dissing of Jennifer Aniston, but I actually thought Moneyball looked like a good money. However, Lion King ALWAYS wins!

Jen Fan Always

Posted at 12:08 PM on September 28, 2011

Sorry but I think this is a crazy article. I’m amazed by the press’s ability to turn any news about Brad Pitt, Jen Aniston and Angelina Jolie and turn it into something about the triangle. That’s so crazy

Sara

Posted at 12:39 PM on September 28, 2011

IKR! I don’t really care about this non-existing triangle but the title is made of win. LMAO!

Laura

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 28, 2011

Agree so much. Why does everything have to be about Jen vs AJ in the end. Plus why does Brad always get off scott free with this stuff? I don’t get it.

Callie

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 28, 2011

I think he deserves it. What a jerk. Team Jen

Trixie

Posted at 11:43 AM on September 28, 2011

As long as he gets an Oscar nomination why would he care. I think that is his focus right now

Tyler

Posted at 11:55 AM on September 28, 2011

Yeah I doubt he cares.

mila

Posted at 9:34 PM on September 27, 2011

Oh shut up stupid brad fans, no wonder you are all morons cause your idol is one too..PAthetic.

patty

Posted at 11:19 PM on September 28, 2011

YOU’RE A IDIOT

Steph

Posted at 6:54 PM on September 27, 2011

Mr. William Its a pity to see an adult make such a lousy analysis! -Good thing we don’t pay to read your stuff!- …I guess intelligence is just not into you!!! hahaha

Camila

Posted at 2:15 PM on September 27, 2011

The award for most stupid article of the day goes to you, mr. William. Usually I never comment but this one annoyed me.

Reality Bites

Posted at 2:00 PM on September 27, 2011

Enough. He didn’t diss her.. the media did. Only 1 in 100 of the complainers out there even know what the question was that Brad answered. How can you claim to understand the meaning of an answer when you don’t know the question. And apparently people are stupid enough to also think Brad was married to Jen int he 90’s. So manufactured. And also Moneyball set a record for a baseball movie box office. So give it a rest Bonnie.. you are scarping the bottom of the barrel with this topic just to get hits.

Ivy

Posted at 9:41 PM on September 28, 2011

Thank you. Great post. I feel like his words were distorted to push magazines and stuff.

Ginger

Posted at 1:33 PM on September 27, 2011

Making 20M on one weekend is a lot more than some movies out there. They did pretty damn good! So tired of people trashing Brad… Glad he spoke up on how unhappy he was back in the day. People get married, divorce, and move on… And they don’t go to hell… Get over it, you Christian extremists!!

Cheryl

Posted at 4:14 PM on September 28, 2011

I agree. I hate how people trash Brad and act like Jen is some huge victim. She got divorced. It sucks but it happens to people every day. Get over it Jen. I also hate how she plants these stories about herself being a victim in different magazines (well her publicist does)or she gets her band of girlfiends to badmouth Brad. I feel bad for him.

Kelly