'Sister Wives' Season 3 Premieres Tonight — Are YOU Excited To See The Browns Go Wild In Vegas?

Sun, September 25, 2011 5:48pm EDT by 15 Comments
Sister Wives Season 3

This cycle will be the craziest yet — we can’t wait!

Kody Brown and his LARGE family are taking over for the third season of Sister Wives — and the gang kicks things off with a pool party!

“We’re a pretty conservative family so the fact that we were having a co-ed pool party was a little on the fringe for me,” Kody says. “So we were keeping an eye on the kids.”

Find out what else Kody finds inappropriate Aug. 25 on TLC at 9/8c!

– William Earl

club world casino

Posted at 6:41 AM on May 25, 2012

Amazing issues here. I’m very glad to look your article. Thank you so much and I’m having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

primark shop

Posted at 11:13 AM on May 23, 2012

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i am happy to show that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much no doubt will make certain to do not forget this web site and give it a glance regularly.

i need funds

Posted at 10:55 AM on May 21, 2012

Thank you for every other fantastic post. The place else may anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal approach of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such information.

cerrajeria madrid

Posted at 5:13 AM on May 17, 2012

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent idea

Christine

Posted at 9:25 PM on December 16, 2011

I lived in Utah for many years. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, otherwise known as “Mormons”. This is not a breakaway group, but the full fellowship. Kody and his family have a right to believe as they wish. Isn’t that what this country is all about. I have polygomist friends whose families work wonderfully. I also have friends whose families have significant problems. I believe that is the same of any family or marital covenant. I am proud to see this family show how hard and how wonderful this family choice can be. For Robyn to offer to surrogate for Meri is a miracle gift. I was in tears when I watched the offer made to Meri. How many children is too many? There is no such thing. If there was a set number God would stop sending his beloved children here. Life is about moving forward and love is deeper as it is shared. That does not mean it is any easier. What people don’t realize is that this is a tremendous responsibility on the husband. He needs to provide physically, emotionally, spiritually for all these family members and take care of himself in the process. Can you imagine, 4 women having cramps and headaches at the same time. Let’s cut Kody some slack here and yes he is an extrovert who really thrives on attention. So are very many single men who won’t commit since they won’t be the whole focus of attention in their pathetic unfulfilled lives. Family is forever when we are willing to pull together and place other’s needs as important or more so than our own.

Sara

Posted at 10:53 PM on November 7, 2011

Having sister wives is a good idea and the man in the group should be flexible enough to accept all their different personalities. He must try to take care of all their needs, sexual and otherwise. Everything must be out in the open. No closed doors. Sex with sister wives must never be private or hidden. When sex is out in the open for everyone to see, there are no secrets. Nothing is forbidden. Nothing is taboo. The group is more united. The wives all seem to be well balanced and the kids are okay. What more can a man ask for?

sherrie norman

Posted at 9:49 PM on November 7, 2011

Why is it ok for a married man to cheat on his wife . Have children with his lover(s) and not help his wife or lover(s) support the children? Yet the Brown family is far more functional than the majority of single family units and is damned by most people! I say I agree with the Browns. At least he is not a old man forcing a child to wed him.

Edith

Posted at 2:06 PM on November 20, 2011

are you nuts 2 wives are now already liking their time 1/2 the kids dont agree…the 3 wives have had to go bankrupt because of him as well as lived on food stamps and now with that witch robin they dont even get equal time with him he is always at that looser robins hopefully there will soon be a page to sign where robins kids will have to live with her or the dads family .get them away from —–

Edith

Posted at 2:07 PM on November 20, 2011

tell your husband to get a sister wife for you.

Kay Mather

Posted at 3:53 PM on October 31, 2011

It is amazing to me that people don’t understad that this paligamist family is totally different from the ones where an elder (a sixty five year old man) marries a thirteen year old girl who has no choice but to do what has been arranged for her. The wives of Kody Brown have all CHOSEN to live this way. These are individuals that have wanted to do this. It is very clear that Kody loves each of the wives in their own way. I believe they have a right to live like this if that is their choice. They are not hurting anyone else. These children are loved and cared for, It should not be anyone else’s business how they live their lives. I think some people are just jealous. Grow up and let them have their own life.

kristal

Posted at 7:10 PM on November 1, 2011

I agree! Why is everybody so concerned about what someone else is doing? Obviously it is a choice and they are happy! The kids seem fine! I do worry about Vegas tho, lived here all my life, it has changed.
I say good luck! How can we help each other

Allan

Posted at 12:57 AM on October 23, 2011

Does anyone know why no-one is uploading new episodes? I’m outside the US. So I was downloading episodes from the internet. But a few weeks ago it all stopped. All of these episodes have aired, but no-one has uploaded them:

S02E12 – The Announcement
S02E14 – 4 Houses 4 Relationships
S02E15 – The 4 Lives Of Kody Brown
S02E16 – Defending Polygamy

Anyone know why? Or where I can get them (instead of being sent to the hundreds of fake pages where there’s really nothing?)

drgnldy

Posted at 3:04 PM on September 26, 2011

This show really depresses me…and proves just how dumb Kody is. Pologomy is illegal in Nevada too. And Robyn…just another mans mid life crisis. I really wish TLC would cancel this show.

JLK

Posted at 1:36 AM on October 11, 2011

He is only legally married to ONE woman, if he chooses to call the other 3 his wives who are we to judge? Yeah its not really fair for the kids to only see their dad every fourth night but this is their lifestyle and as long as the kids are healthy and taken care of its nobodies business and the law cannot do a thing about it!!.. No body runs their lives perfectly and raises their kids the same way no one way is the right way, if it works for you and your family and the kids grow up healthy and taken care of then its ok, not every kid is going to grow up happy they will find something in their childhood that they didn’t like but the majority will be ok.

Natosha

Posted at 1:39 AM on October 24, 2011

I agree, it is their lives and they can live how ever they want. I kind of think the 3 wives was better and they all seemed happier. But still my dad was never around and he just had one wife. Kody seems to be a great father and husband for the most part. No one is perfect and I like this show. It teaches me about different life styles and people.