Justin Bieber Reveals How He Kisses Selena Gomez — He's So Romantic!

Sun, September 25, 2011 3:35pm EDT by 21 Comments

test

Posted at 4:09 PM on February 9, 2013

If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you

nelly

Posted at 8:42 PM on January 16, 2012

Justin biber you rock but if you want to date you suck

Jimi joseph

Posted at 12:43 PM on October 12, 2011

Selena gomaz is a uggly girl….KACHARA..AA…AAAAA!!

Gesa

Posted at 12:19 PM on September 27, 2011

Selena does not love Justin I am sure I am so sure love u Justin Bieber I am Your fan number 1 love you ♥♥♥

lulu

Posted at 11:25 AM on September 27, 2011

they are going to be together 4ever and i know it

jelenator

Posted at 7:59 AM on September 26, 2011

Since most of you guys say that you don’t want to see JELENA pics anymore, there is one easy way. Don’t look at them. You look at them but you don’t want to see them, then leave a complaint that no one will see. If you don’t like it, don’t look at the news or the website. One EASY way.

Yu Lee

Posted at 7:35 AM on September 26, 2011

Selena once said she would NEVER marry Justin! Hahaha, now Justin is kissing passionately, like he’s applying a BLOW TORCH to an ice cube – Selena is gonna MELT.

Mark my words, Selena is gonna melt & give in to Justin! NO HUMAN BEING CAN WITHSTAND THIS MUCH LOVE !!!

timmy

Posted at 6:30 AM on September 26, 2011

awwwwwww,getting tired seeing their pics all the times in here…its like 24/7 of nonsense news for both of them and they do the same thing such as; kissing,pda and etc.anymore hl?

I Luv Selena & Bieber

Posted at 3:13 AM on September 26, 2011

http://bit.ly/pSUtMQ – Selena Gomez Treated to ‘Titanic’ Date by Justin Biber

Nicki

Posted at 3:05 AM on September 26, 2011

http://bit.ly/pC6dhB – Justin Bieber Takes Selena Gomez on a Truly Titanic Date

bren

Posted at 11:24 PM on September 25, 2011

yeah yeah yeah can u put something else beside selena and justin, everytime i go to this website the first thing i see is justin and selena, justin and selena, its like see kim kardashian news…there cute togther but really but something else. :)

Kelly

Posted at 10:02 PM on September 25, 2011

I don’t understand Justin! First he talks about his relationship and then he bitches about getting no privacy and now this. While it’s great that he’s in a relationship, the whole world does not need to know their every move. I mean, isn’t he under enough scrutiny already without him fueling the fire? I may be old-fashioned, but how he kisses Selena Gomez is none of my business or anybody elses! What’s next, a detailed account of what they do in bed together? Sorry I just had to say that.

yel loves bieber

Posted at 9:43 PM on September 25, 2011

I NEVER GET TIRED OF SEEING ALL THOSE PICS AND I DONT CARE THE PEOPLE WHO HATE JELENA AND I LOVE BIEBER!! AND I NEVER WIL BE TIRED OF SAY THAT

yel loves bieber

Posted at 9:43 PM on September 25, 2011

I NEVER GET TIRED OF SEEING ALL THOSE PICS AND I DONT CARE THE PEOPLE WHO HATE JELENA I LOVE BIEBER!! AND I NEVER WIL BE TIRED OF SAY THAT

galey

Posted at 7:33 PM on September 25, 2011

So sick and tired of seeing these 2 kissing….they are a cute couple but HL puts way too many pics of them doing the same thing over and over again – UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlinexoxoJB

Posted at 6:35 PM on September 25, 2011

Agree wit Linda Pearl I mean we know there are togther we dont have to know everything about teire realationship plz just give us a break and come first back when you realy have someting interesting about them like if there brak up or something like that I’m not hater and I’m not jelous I’m just annoyed and tired to hear about there realationship.

Linda Pearl

Posted at 6:17 PM on September 25, 2011

Don’t you think we have all seen enough pictures of these 2 kids kissing? Give us a break already!

Kristina

Posted at 5:20 PM on September 25, 2011

Awwww, such a sweet kiss. Coincidently, my boyfriend and I had the most sensual kiss last night which made my head spin and my heart miss a beat. My boyfriend is an amazing kisser and he knows exactly what to do to turn me on in all the right ways.

ane

Posted at 6:09 PM on September 25, 2011

that shit is this comment has nothing to do with the subject

kiara

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 25, 2011

Awww…! They are sooo cute together!! x

svb

Posted at 5:03 PM on September 25, 2011

Aww their so amazing and so cutee JB is such a nice bf :D