Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Major PDA On Beach: Kissing, Cuddling & Laughing! New Pics!

Fri, September 23, 2011 10:01pm EDT by 28 Comments

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez looked wildly in love today on the beach in Malibu, Calif. They were kissing, laughing and holding hands!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are together and stronger than ever! The adorable couple spent time on the beach today in Malibu, Calif. and they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

In the pics, Justin, 17, and Selena, 19, goof around while eating french fries, stroll hand in hand on the beach and even steal a smooch. Needless to say, it’s obvious they’re madly in love.

Ckata Bieber

Posted at 2:18 PM on October 7, 2011

I LOVE JUSTIN DREW BIEBER MALLETE …………… :) <3 TE AMO MI VIDA !

Ckata Bieber

Posted at 2:16 PM on October 7, 2011

Te amooooo ….. JUSTIN DREW BIEBER MALLETE …….. Y Solo Te Digo … I LOve Justin !

sharon

Posted at 7:10 AM on September 27, 2011

these two are going to go far- they have so much in common – from their home life of somewhat unconventional – but what none of you unexperienceds mention is that by growing up in such an environment never would you want to repeat broken marriage – I expect these two will experience life and its mystery together tongue in cheek, least I hope so!

Qe Son Malos

Posted at 2:09 PM on October 7, 2011

Laaaaaa Amo a Justin <3

Ckata Bieber

Posted at 2:13 PM on October 7, 2011

Bueno lo unico que puedo decir es que soy de Chile y amo completamente a Justin Drew Bieber Mallete. :) Es demaciado lindo y lo unico que espero es que denuevo el presente un concierto lo amooo demaciado a Justin bueno eso seria adios ! Te Amo Justin Drew Bieber Mallete <3

wafa

Posted at 7:14 PM on September 26, 2011

with? all of you people who commented need to get a life! I mean honestly, did any of you ACTUALLY think that Justin would choose you? or Selena ? grow the hell up an leave them alone. you may think jelena is fake but it would be very hard to pretend to be that happy, which btw is what they are!

I LOVE JELENA

Posted at 1:33 PM on September 25, 2011

agree with jessica …I love them they are so cute!! but just take some pictures not all the day

mae

Posted at 9:41 PM on September 24, 2011

ewwwwwww….what are they doing so bad…to saw with the kids..such a bad influence!!!..to the children!!!!…..ewwww!!

why are they like that!!!

jessica

Posted at 3:11 PM on September 29, 2011

your rude !!!!!!!!!!!! jelena forever and ever

jessica

Posted at 3:15 PM on September 29, 2011

sorry i meant to say it to somebody else who hates jelena sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry

Kayla

Posted at 1:23 PM on September 24, 2011

Ok maybe hawaii doesn’t count in your mind but it’s real sweetie just like these pictures are. I’m not saying Selena is not in love I’m just saying she’s not obsessed with him I’m pretty sure she’s over “he’s Justin Bieber,” stage by now.

Katie

Posted at 12:27 PM on September 24, 2011

There in love end of. I don’t get why people started to hate on selena just because of justin. She has npt changed like people say.

Jessica

Posted at 11:45 AM on September 24, 2011

Disagree about hawaii. Public events dont count. Look up their dates in malls , basketball game and such.
But it wasn’t my point.
I just dont understand why people arguing, that she is not really in love, when she obviously is in love to the point of madness.

Kayla

Posted at 10:48 AM on September 24, 2011

To Jessica I gotta go with JJ on this he’s always all over her really look at the pictures from hawaii and tca’s he definitely the initiator of alot of the PDA. Out of the 2 he’s way more clingy than she is.

CharlinexoxoJB

Posted at 10:22 AM on September 24, 2011

I thing its not right to call her a slut just because she is dateing him I dont like her but I dont call her a slut to all the Jelena haters if you are meant to be with justin someday than it will happpen but for now just let him be happy. :)

lara

Posted at 7:12 AM on September 24, 2011

hahaha you guys are hilarious , they are 19 and 17 and justin wants to get married when he’s 25. i don’t think this relationship is gonna last 8 years

JELENA ARE IN LOVE

Posted at 8:00 AM on September 24, 2011

How do you know? Did you predict the future? ¬¬

JELENA ARE IN LOVE

Posted at 7:04 AM on September 24, 2011

many people can say they do’nt love. That is an explanation, is that these people do’nt know love.

LovingBieber

Posted at 5:20 AM on September 24, 2011

Hahaha ain’t it funny how people are already judging if they’re gonna get married! They’re soooo cute:)

Jessica

Posted at 3:43 AM on September 24, 2011

JJ, judgin from the picture in the article, i would say that she looks like she is about to faint.
I dont know what pictures of them you saw, but to me she looks obsessed with the guy.
I dont think they will last tho, this relationship is a crazy rollercoaster. Selena needs to find someone less famous and more mature.

JJ

Posted at 1:45 AM on September 24, 2011

It will never happen if someone. Would step back and look at these two you can see from the last few months that they 1. Kiss with their mouth closed. 2. You seldom see her returning a hug her arms are alway hanging at her side. 3. At most event where she can get away with it she doesn’t even look his direction. 4. You seldom see her look into his eyes and it seems he is always pawing and clinging on her she doesn’t return the affection. Just Google the last 3 or 4 months of photos of these two you will see it for youself. Of course the teenie boppers who drools over one or the other of them will never be able to see what I just listed. They will say you are just a hater they are so in love and will marry soon. I say just wait you will see these two will never make it.

paul

Posted at 6:17 AM on September 24, 2011

… because you still need a diaper to pee, shut up and grow up!

CharlinexoxoJB

Posted at 7:16 AM on September 24, 2011

I kinda agree with you I thing they will break up sonner or later and that to the jelena FANS OUT THERE I thing its cute that that you like them but plz stop saing they will get married and having kids I mean they both realy young and im sure they dont thing about thingslike that and she said in a interview she will not marry the person she is with rigth now (justin) and he also said that she is his gf for RIGH NOW so I thing they both know that there will be other peopel out ther who there will fall for and have a realatinship with he know she is not the one for him and also she knows that he isnt the one for her. plz nohate its my opinon :)

anaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted at 3:12 PM on September 24, 2011

agree

magda tenšek

Posted at 1:18 AM on September 24, 2011

awwww adorable love them both <3

Ronny

Posted at 11:00 PM on September 23, 2011

OMG they so cute,Selena Gomez look pretty always!

yel

Posted at 10:51 PM on September 23, 2011

OMG they are so sweet!! I love jelena!! he is perfect for she and she for he

The Voice of Reason

Posted at 10:22 PM on September 23, 2011

Anyone who voted yes is a retard and should be shot in the fucking head!