'Breaking Dawn' Insider: DVD Will Be Full Of Exclusive Deleted Scenes!

Fri, September 23, 2011 4:09pm EDT by 24 Comments

We’re already excited for our favorite vampires to come out on DVD — and they haven’t even hit theatres yet!

Breaking Dawn‘s director, Bill Condon, definitely had his work cut out for him when he took on the Twilight Saga‘s fourth film. His partner, Jack Morrissey, is very excited for the release, and tweeted fans on Sept. 22, saying, “There’s great stuff with Charlie in both parts of BD. But…he’ll make you cry twice in PART I. Billy has never been better. He rocked it.” How sweet!

Morrissey also tweeted some exciting news:”yes there are scenes that have been cut that will be included on the various DVD editions.” We can’t wait to see the Breaking Dawn deleted scenes!

Olivia Perdoch

Get More Of Your Rob And Kristen News!

1. Paul Giamatti Raves About Rob Pattinson In ‘Cosmopolis:’ ‘He’s In Every Second Of It’ & ‘I Was Really Impressed!’
  2. Robert Pattinson Buys Vintage Furniture In LA — Are He & Kristen Stewart Moving In Together?
  3. Sad News! Robert Pattinson Loses Out On Role In ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E,’ Says Insider!

Poetry

Posted at 9:25 PM on April 5, 2012

Magnificent web site. A lot of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks in your effort!

Eelah

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 24, 2012

WTF Where are the deleted scenes!!!!!

michael

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 13, 2012

but in disc 2 there is a scene about the head vampires finding out and that isnt in the movie

ERLM

Posted at 7:45 AM on February 16, 2012

The 2 disk regular DVD did not have the deleted scenes unless I missed it somewhere. :-(

Monique

Posted at 1:54 AM on March 5, 2012

i didnt see any deleted scenes either. highly upset. i wanted to see those scenes and nowhere to be found. kindof feel like i wouldnt have gotten the dvd if i knew those parts werent going to be there.

Cate

Posted at 6:47 PM on February 14, 2012

There are no deleted scenes. This page is a lie!

amie

Posted at 5:59 PM on February 15, 2012

yes there is deleted scenes you just need to by the bonus dvd i didnt think so either until i found it out xoxoxo

rachel

Posted at 8:30 PM on February 18, 2012

what of version breaking dawn had deleated scenes.. target,walmart,bestbuy,fye,borders,b&n

Tegan

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 19, 2012

what bonus disc. I have the special edition with the special features and it wasn’t on there at all.

Tegan

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 19, 2012

what version has the deleted scenes because I have the two disc special edition and it doesn’t have the deleted scenes at all.

Andie

Posted at 12:11 AM on February 14, 2012

I dont have deleted scenes too… is this going to be like what happened with New Moon?

Taylor

Posted at 4:08 AM on February 12, 2012

Where are the deleted scenes?

lisa

Posted at 11:39 PM on February 13, 2012

I agree, I didn’t see any deleted scenes at all :(

mary

Posted at 3:15 AM on December 15, 2011

Loved loved loved this movie. I have every movie from the saga so far can’t wait to BUY IT..

Bella

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 25, 2012

Love the twilight movies!!! Can’t wait for it to come out on DVD

Jackie

Posted at 6:17 PM on November 23, 2011

Love all the movies I’m a freak………………plz plz come out on dvd soon! And the part 2 soon!

Jackie

Posted at 6:22 PM on November 23, 2011

Plz changethe date for part 2 to come out I’m bugging my mother abo!ut it……………I’m literaly a freak about it

Jackie

Posted at 6:25 PM on November 23, 2011

I’m a freak! Love the movies! Saw it at midnight. Plz change the date for part 2….. I wanna see it sooner..

Sazzi

Posted at 4:52 AM on November 22, 2011

Excellent movie can’t wait 4dvd love 2c the deleted scenes do we know when it will be out lol

Kaitlyn

Posted at 12:27 AM on November 23, 2011

It will be released March 12, 2012 SO FAR AWAY!!!!:'(

Caroline raski

Posted at 5:32 PM on November 21, 2011

YES please NO CUTS! I seen it saturday 11.19.11 it was EPIC!!!! Best ever. I vote best movie for 2011 and 2012.. Please i would love to see it with no cuts. At all i really do. Thanks

mom2jcrew

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 27, 2011

I SO TOTALLY AGREE!! Make a nonrated version for the “mature” audience available on DVD. Would love that for each of the Twilight movies! Please listen Summit!!

lauralynn

Posted at 8:25 PM on September 23, 2011

Dear Billy & Summit,
You had once said that you had to cut a lot of good “stuff” from the film to get the PG-13 rating everyone wanted. So can you please do us fans a BIG favor? When you are getting the movie ready for the DVD release, PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! make a special Directors Cut Edition DVD so that we can see the movie the original way that you had envisioned it with all the good, cut scenes that we’ve been waiting for back in the movie as they were supposed to be instead of as an added bonus feature?! PLEASE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tori

Posted at 9:27 PM on November 2, 2011

I AGREE 110% I want to see it as a movie not clips.