Meet Ben’s first beautiful ladies: pageant queen Erika Uhlig, fitness fanatic Elyse Myers, middle school teacher Heather Freshwater and maternity nurse Jamie Otis!
Bachelor Ben Flajnik has officially started his journey to find love. Not only has he already met his 25 women, but host Chris Harrison revealed on Sept. 21 that roses were being handed out! That means Ben is done with his first ceremony, eliminating the preliminary batch of women. Plus, RealitySteve.com has revealed four of Ben’s potential mates!
“Promised I’d keep you up to date on #Thebachelor,” Chris tweeted Sept. 21. “Well roses are flyin!”
Speaking of dream women, meet Ben’s first confirmed women, revealed by as per RealitySteve.com:
- Erika Uhlig is a 23-year-old law student at the University of Illinois College of Law. She is also currently serving as Miss Chicago 2011. She spent her undergraduate years at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Elyse Myers is a 24-year-old personal trainer and fitness instructor from Tampa, Fla. She grew up in Illinois and studied exercise physiology at Eastern Illinois University.
- Heather Freshwater is 25 years old, teaches 7th grade language arts and is from Knoxville, Tenn. She went to school at Carson-Newman College.
- Jamie Otis is just 23 years old and works as a maternity nurse at Corland Regional Medical Center. She lives in Cortland, NY.
Wow. These gals are quite young, but that’s OK because Ben’s only 28.
Ben has about another 5-6 weeks left of filming. BFFs — do you think Ben’s falling in love as we speak?
– Lindsey DiMattina
More Bachelor Stories:
- Ashley: Ben Will Be A Great Bachelor!
- Ben’s First Interview As The Bachelor!
- Ben’s Excited To Meet His 25 Women!