'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Reveals A Pic Of Her New Boyfriend — He's So Cute!

Thu, September 22, 2011 5:56pm EDT by 5 Comments

Jenelle seems completely taken by the new gentleman in her life: ‘He is amazing to me!’

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans has finally gotten over her loser ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp and moved on to someone new. While she has yet to reveal his name, she has shared a picture of him — and he’s as cute as a button!

“Preview of my new man :) he is simply amazing to me !” Jenelle excitedly tweeted on Sept. 22, along with a pic of her boyfriend.

It turns out that Jenelle isn’t the only one that’s fond him. Her mom, Barbara Evans, totally approves!

“What does barbs think of your new man?” a fan asked. “loves him” Jenelle responded.

Aww! Good for you Jenelle! Hopefully this guy does you the justice you deserve. You’ve been through enough heartbreak in your 19 years.

HollyMoms — what do you think of Jenelle’s new boyfriend?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Teen Mom Stories:

1. Farrah’s Daughter Misses Her!
  2. Maci & Ryan Fight Over Bentley!
  3. Leah Shares Cute Pics Of Her Twins!!

Info Apa Adanya

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 8, 2012

It is actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Patricia

Posted at 5:53 PM on December 7, 2011

I understand there is a such thing as tough love, but that doesnt include calling her names and cursing at he. Barbara is a bitter old women who really needs to learn how to treat people. I wouldnt have been able to hold back from hitting her. Jenelle does have problems she needs to improve, but I cant help but wonder if her mother is the reason she acts the way she does. Its just rediculous how some ppl act and want to say they are the adult, yet they dont act like it. Barbara is just as bad as jenelle when it comes to arguing in front of that baby. Hell, she starts it a majority of the time, but in my honest opinion, neither should have custody, but jenelle should have to take classes and get on her feet in her own home and drug free before she gets jayce back….Barbara definantly does not need jayce period……

Amlee

Posted at 9:49 PM on September 25, 2011

“You’ve been through enough heartbreak in your 19 years”

This site never ceases to amaze me with the slants they choose. Its like women are perfect and men are evil here…um, don’t you think JENELLE has caused enough heartbreak in her 19 years?

This is the same girl who lambasts other teen Moms on twitter by revealing their personal info to the entire world, brought drugs into her mothers house, lost custody of her child, and has verbally and physically abused her OWN MOTHER! Not to mention drinking & smoking while pregnant, as well as beating up some random girl the other day.

Jen

Posted at 11:19 AM on September 24, 2011

I’m happy for her but I hope she is more focused on her son and getting her life together. I really feel bad for her because she has issues with always having to have a man in her life. I hope she stays sober and makes a better life for her and her son. Shes such a pretty smart girl that just made some bad choices. I do believe that a lot of it comes from not having her father around. All we can do is pray that she’ll make better choices.

Cindy

Posted at 12:40 PM on September 23, 2011

I hope she remains sober, in school, in her son’s life, and finds a nice guy to marry one day. She has had a hard life and deserves all of that. If this guy is a good guy then I am happy for her. However I hope she waits to make sure this guy is as good as she thinks he is, and that he is sober and in school or working, and is very serious about him before bringing him anywhere near her son.