Taylor Lautner's Torn Between Kristen Stewart & Lily Collins! How Is He Dealing With It?

Thu, September 22, 2011 9:52am EDT by 7 Comments

aquarius64

Posted at 1:59 AM on September 24, 2011

Wrong, rt the official announcement has been made after your post: it’s over, GossipCop confirmed it.

Alright

Posted at 5:30 PM on September 23, 2011

@Kay @Serena
where did he say he was single again in NY? i know he’s already that he’s single but i was wondering where you heard him say it this time.

rt

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 23, 2011

If Taylor needed a PR for his movie, they would be together with Lily posing on the red carpet, and is constantly seen by the paparazzi.
They do not, they do not need such a fuss.
They are still together, they were together at a party at a bowling alley.
They all seriously.

Bre

Posted at 2:12 AM on September 23, 2011

Do we have to clear this up again, here:

Lautner, however, insists he is single, adding, “Lily and I are really good friends.

“I like to keep some things private. If everything is out there for everyone to know, then nothing feels special to you.”

Lautner, who has been linked to Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, says he will step out with a significant other “eventually.”

“When I’m older and when it’s very serious,” he says. “But I don’t need to be thinking about it that much right now.”

All quoted from Taylor Lautner himself.

Who cares if there is going to be two SnowWhites? Though I’m not a huge fan of Collins as I am K-Stew, each girl is going to bring something different to screen, at the end of the day I wish them both luck.

kay

Posted at 4:31 PM on September 22, 2011

@ Serene

True he did state he was single. The movies out tomorrow so I guess it starts a new rumor. Though he hasn’t been with her or seen with her in a good minute. No offense to Lily fans I know she’s been busy but she hasn’t had time to help promote as much for this movie, I’m thinking if they do Abduction 2 there is going to be a new love interest written to play along side Taylor.

Serene

Posted at 2:08 PM on September 22, 2011

ah ah the movie is released tomorrow another rumors on the way???? Taylor told us in New york that he was single

Prue

Posted at 1:25 PM on September 22, 2011

You are claiming for a month or two that Taylor and Lily aren´t together anymore and now you say he´s rumored to be involved in a love story with her.
Tell me what to believe Hollywoodlife?