Please Don't Make 'Grey's Anatomy' The Callie-Arizona-Mark Show Again This Season!

Thu, September 22, 2011 5:39pm EDT by 13 Comments

hatha yoga

Posted at 4:35 PM on June 24, 2012

I’m extremely inspired with your writing talents as well as with the structure to your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it yourself? Anyway stay up the nice high quality writing, it’s rare to look a great weblog like this one nowadays..

Melissa

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 15, 2012

I would love it if Cristina fell down the stairs and cracked her skull open. I would LOL at that

Victoria

Posted at 1:51 PM on March 14, 2012

Meredith and Derek need to have a miracle baby! I know the viewers want it just as badly as I do, and I think it will spark things up a lot! Maybe towards the end of her pregnancy have a disaster happen to again put meredith plus the baby in danger (like Callie) but something different…not sure what. If Patrick Dempsey doesn’t want as much screen time then they should still do a pregnancy but have the show focus around meredith and Christina! They really need to give the viewers something like that… everyone loves merder! I hope the original cast returns for season 9, they are who make the show… not a huge fan of all the new people.

Phil

Posted at 6:22 AM on March 9, 2012

I just thought i dont really give a crap what Denise says she clearly just moans about everything she doesnt like which is near enough everything.

Ellie

Posted at 7:42 PM on January 18, 2012

I agree that it shouldn’t focus around Mark Sloan in any way or form… you don’t see Meredith and Derek still being part of an annoying 3some and constantly grouped together. Arizona and Callie are married, and last time i checked there’s only two people in said marriage so people should stop grouping him in with them!

Kate

Posted at 12:51 PM on October 14, 2011

100% agree with this article! Season 8 should focus on the originals that made Grey’s a success: Mer, Derek, Alex, and Cristina. Secondary characters should stay secondary.

LaKeeau

Posted at 2:21 PM on September 23, 2011

I’m tired of seeing Meredith and Derek have the same basic fight EVERY SEASON! God forbid you bring in new characters that add depth to the show. God forbid one part of one season we focused on characters that act way better than some of the original cast members. Don’t get me wrong I HATE MARK. He’s an ass and unhappy but it’s own fault and I’m sick of seeing him injected into his Callie’s life because he can’t get one of his own but at least it’s more then Meredith and Derek “All we really have is we’re pretty and have good sex in common” Shepperd.

Alisha

Posted at 11:24 AM on September 23, 2011

Shonda cannot please everyone! I see everyone’s character getting fair share… Geeez I’d prefer watching Callie/Arizona and Mark then MerDer. As much as I despise Mark. I’ve been watching Greys since season one and I didn’t watch it because of MerDer and still don’t after all these seasons!!! JUST DEAL WITH IT… After all those MerDer focused episodes I had to deal with, I’m sure you can too with Callie/Arizona and Mark

Jordan

Posted at 8:59 AM on September 23, 2011

I honestly don’t get this talk about Grey’s turning into the Mark/Callie/Arizona show. The focus of the show has been shifting for years now. Izzie got major storylines that covered full seasons, Cristina and Owen were a major center of attention in the past and last season it was someone else’s turn. I didn’t mind it. In fact, I appreciated it. If the show wants to stay entertaining it needs to let different characters take the stage and get their fair share of the spotlight. It helps to keep things at least somewhat fresh.

Mark

Posted at 8:24 PM on September 22, 2011

Believe me, I’d much rather watch a Callie/Arizona story line than a Meredith/Derek story line any day of the week.

LaKeeau

Posted at 2:21 PM on September 23, 2011

Seriously!

Nova

Posted at 6:21 PM on September 22, 2011

10000000 % AGREE WITH THIS!!!! Nobody cares Callie, Arizona and manwhore Mark . The show is so boring with their storylines

Ellie-May

Posted at 7:45 PM on January 18, 2012

There are a lot of people who care about Callie and Arizona, and their storylines actually! The consistent arguments between MerDer are getting annoying so i’d personally rather watch Calzona on my screen with Cristina’s witty lesbian remarks then the depressing couple that MerDer have become.