Leah Messer Needs To Stop Introducing Her Twin Girls To Her Boyfriends, Says Relationship Expert!

Wed, September 21, 2011 3:11pm EDT by 63 Comments

The ‘Teen Mom’ star has had four boyfriends in less than two months and relationship expert Diana Falzone says this is horrible for her 18-month-old girls!

Leah Messer is doing damage to her kids. HollyBaby.com spoke with Diana Falzone, a relationship expert in NYC, who says Leah needs to immediately stop exposing, Aleeah, and Aliannah to her slew of boyfriends!

Loading video...

Since Leah and her ex-husband Corey Simms divorced, Leah has been linked to Dusty Haas, 23, and Tyler Blankenship, 20. But now that she took her twins on a trip with motocross enthusiast Jeremy Calvert, this has Teen Mom fans up in arms!

Watch the video and tell us what you think!

— Chloe Melas

More Teen Mom Stories:

1. Maci & Ryan Fight Over Bentley!
  2. Gary Shirley Takes Leah To See A Movie!
  3. Jenelle Evans Needs To Be A Mom Every Day!

daina

Posted at 11:57 PM on October 1, 2011

First of all this site needs to be sued. Leah is young. It takes a teenager awhile before they find the right one. Have you ever thought of maybe all these guys are asshole so leah is trying to find the best guy for her? Its not her fault. Going through a divorce with a man you had children with must be very hard.leah is doing great for herself. On her way to being a nurse! I do agree momma dawn is getting a little out of hand. Yes she seems like a nice lady and loves leah dearly but making t shirts of urself? Give me a break. This lady needs to take a chill pill. Stop trying to get fame. For what? And as for the asshole comments about ali I don’t care to put any attention. We all know they are unhappy inside…poor souls. People who are happy want to see everyone else happy. They have serious problems May god help them.

marie Ireland

Posted at 5:43 PM on September 27, 2011

omg i am sickened at sum of the vile comment left on dis page about an baby Ye american r mad in the head!!

lindsey

Posted at 10:13 AM on September 27, 2011

Leah should not have fans, she has no special talents (acting, singing,dancing etc) she had children at 16 yrs old and got on a reality show for it. I think it would be more appropriate to say she has supporters.She is throwing men in her childrens lives too quick, she was with Dusty in July and and now Jermey which is less than 2 months…so yes, too soon! And what is her moms deal, she seems to live through LEah which is ridiculous. Doesnt she have a husband and other children to tend to rather than always being on TWitter trying to gain followers???!! I mean really, she raised a daughter who got pregnant at 16 fter having sex with a guy after a party one night. ……and now she has FANS! yay, go mommadawn, you have a lot to be proud of!!!

Vienna

Posted at 3:55 PM on September 27, 2011

I agree.”Momma Dawn Creeps me out”.You can tell she is loving leah’s disgusting new found fame.The way she refers to herself as Mama dawn and she has a fan page?Disgusting.She even has t-shirts of herself.What a creep.I agree leah is not a roll model.It’s disgusting that we are rewarding these girls with fame and a big fat paycheck for getting pregnant so young.It sends an awful message to young girls.I can’t believe i am going to agree with kim kardashian on this,but these are NOT girls to emmulate.It’s disgusting how low society has stopped in terms of entertainment.

sophie slate

Posted at 7:30 AM on September 27, 2011

people who can say such horrible things about an innocent child are absolutly worthless. what kind of sick person comes on here and slags a chld off for having a disability. and as for leah introducing her children to men, what has it actually got to do with anyone? it is leah’s life. i have a child myself who was introduced to my fiance before we got together. people need to grow up and read up on disabilites before being so ignorant to them.

jeanetteRivers

Posted at 1:31 PM on September 26, 2011

wow i dont understand what any person can get satisfaction of being so rude and ignorant toward a lil baby well anyway moving on im a single mom to 3 kids two girls one boy i would never in my life introduce a boyfriend to my children too many nasty oerveted pp in this world to intrust anyone around your kids you would be suprised on who they really are therefore if i meet a dude unles i become serious with this person after a year or two of dating maybe i would consider them being around my kids and never unsupervised it the reality of this cruel world that we have remember always exsist

Jacklyn

Posted at 1:26 AM on September 26, 2011

Does anybody know for sure what ali’s diagnoises is?I keep hearing dwarfism.but does anyone know for sure or leah cant talk about it?

Lisa

Posted at 9:43 AM on September 24, 2011

Wow this video is retarded….. just fyi Leah is a good mom and wether she has a boyfriend or not is HER OWN CHOICE, get a life people and quit judging

amanda

Posted at 12:23 AM on September 24, 2011

OMG !!!!!! iI would be horrified to call myself an American after reading some of these comments lucky im not.
How dare you say all those horrid things about a small child who has done NOTHING to deserve it.
If you have a problem with leah well fair enough shes old enough to handle it and tell you where to go, but a baby for bloody sake. All the people that have made awful comments this is to you.
You are a VILE pieces of trash that this world doesn’t need. It shows how ignorant and uneducated you are you feel the need to attack a baby. i really hope none of you have children cause if you do and this is what your teaching them I PITTY them, I mean it I feel really sorry for them having parents like you. You disgust me i work in disability services and believe you me id rather be around them then some so called normal people.
Oh and by the way, reading some of these comments makes me seriously believe that a few of you may actually have mental issues and im not putting anyone down im being deadly serious the way you are thinking is not right, you have a disconnection to whats right and wrong . A lot of you seem to have deep down seeded anger problems see a therapist. I implore you to seek help.
Children are a gift no matter what there obstacles.

JLynn

Posted at 10:56 PM on September 23, 2011

i love how people are talking like they know Leah personally. no one knows what happens behind closed doors. And i bet if all of you looked at old baby picures, you were chunky too. all babies are. ali and aleeah are both beautiful little girls. everyone needs to quit talking like they are doctors and know everything, obviously if there is something wrong with either of those girls, its not for you to decided or judge. as for ali not walking, my daughter didnt start walking until she was 14 months old. kids take their time. if she hasnt walked already, who cares? she’ll walk when shes ready. i just hope none of leah or cory’s family and friends take any of your rude comments to heart.

Gabrielle

Posted at 8:36 AM on September 23, 2011

I hope you know that if they call the police on all these negative comments they can track your Ip address and charge you. Think before you say stuff you immature people jeeze.

I dont know Leah personaly but I know what its like to have a child the same age the twins and my son were born like 2 weeks apart and not be with the father. Its nobody’s business who she takes around the twins she obviously wouldt put them in danger. Realtionship experts are the only one who neds advice.

danelle

Posted at 6:24 AM on September 23, 2011

WTF is wrong with all yall ppl that you have to poke fun at a baby to get ur kicks ur life must b so sad if u have nothing better to do. I pray for you