'Gossip Girl' Premiere: By The End Of The Episode You'll Know Who Is Pregnant!

Wed, September 21, 2011 5:23pm EDT by 7 Comments
Gossip Girl Blair Pregnant

HollywoodLife.com got a sneak peak of the new ‘Gossip Girl,’ and it’s amazing!

Gossip Girl fans, get ready. By the end of the first episode of this season, you will know which of the girls is expecting a baby! Is it Blair, Serena or someone else entirely?

We can’t spoil it for you but we can say it is a ridiculously awesome premiere! And that we’ve been promised we’ll know the father’s identity of said baby in the FIRST half of the season.

Stay tuned to HollywoodLife.com for more of from the Q & A with executive producer Josh Safran.

– Reporting by Lorena O’Neil

More ‘Gossip Girl’ News!

1. Peter Som’s 2012 Collection Would Be Perfect For Leighton Meester On ‘Gossip Girl!’
  2. ‘Gossip Girl’ Star Matthew Settle: Justin Bieber Kissed My 2-Year-Old Daughter Aven!
  3. Blake Lively Has A MAJOR Wardrobe Malfunction On ‘Gossip Girl’ Set!

deppgirl20

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 28, 2011

If it’s not chuck’s I am boycotting the show!

brittanie.alexandraa.

Posted at 1:40 PM on September 26, 2011

- i love how everyone is saying its blair and they want it to be blair and stuff. watch as its serena , me myself i want it to be blair but i have a feeling its not gona be blair :/

GG fan

Posted at 12:48 PM on September 25, 2011

THE BABY IS FORM CHUCK & BLAIR <3 <3 <3

vera

Posted at 3:34 AM on September 25, 2011

Maybe Dorota is pregnant. And I still wish that blair will end up with chuck :)

Emily

Posted at 12:43 PM on September 22, 2011

I really want it to be Blair with Chuck’s baby, but I’m wondering if maybe that won’t be revealed in the premiere… Maybe Dorota is pregnant again? Eleanor? Ivy?

I am being a big baby about this (lol), but I want it to to be Blair or I will be sooooo displeased.

gg fan

Posted at 12:50 PM on September 25, 2011

OF COURSE IS BLAIR AND CHUCK’S BABY
THEY HAD SEX ON THE BAR MITZVAH, DAAAAH

MSC

Posted at 12:16 PM on September 22, 2011

I really hope it’s Blair with Chuck’s baby!