Blake Lively & Leonardo Dicaprio Are Getting Engaged? Is Leo Dicaprio Getting Ready To Propose?

Wed, September 21, 2011 10:20am EST by 15 Comments

A new report says long-time bachelor, Leo, is ready to take himself off the market!

Do we hear wedding bells for Gossip Girl star Blake Lively, 24, and Leonardo Dicaprio, 36? According to Star magazine, sources close to the pair say he plans on popping the question within the next few months!

“His friends never thought he’d settle down, but he thinks Blake’s the one,” a source tells the mag.

While Leonardo has a history of dating the world’s most beautiful women — including Victoria’s Secret supermodels Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli — he is notorious for his inability to commit.

After jetting around the world together, it appears as if Blake is the one to win his heart.

“He is planning to propose in the next few months,” the source reveals to Star. “And he wants to get married and start on a family soon after that. He’s finally ready to take himself off the market.”

How cute! We’re not going to lie here, we’re really hoping this is true! We’d love to see a Blake & Leo wedding! Could you imagine the dress, the guest list full of Hollywood’s elite and their cute blonde babies?

What do YOU think, Hollywoodlifers? Is Leo really going to propose to Blake?

More On Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively

1. Leonardo DiCaprio Gives Blake Lively A $35,000 Bling Bracelet For Her B-Day! Is A Ring Next?
  2. Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio’s Sexy Australian Getaway — They’re So In Love!
  3. Leonardo DiCaprio Butters Up Blake Lively’s Dad With A Birthday Present!

— Nicole Karlis

C

Posted at 1:40 PM on August 24, 2012

I really wish they got married….. She was my favorite of Leo’s girlfriends</3 Now I wish he'd go for Kate…. Or someone nOrmal

buy mooncake

Posted at 3:28 PM on May 24, 2012

Thank you, I have recently been looking for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain about the source?|What i don’t realize is in reality how you are no longer really much more neatly-liked than you might be now. You’re so intelligent.

TV Shows

Posted at 2:50 AM on May 22, 2012

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was once a entertainment account it. Look complex to far brought agreeable from you! However, how could we keep up a correspondence?

Kat

Posted at 1:59 AM on October 4, 2011

They did a movie together or will – the great gatsby remake – um until I see real wedding photos – I’m skeptical
Co stars appear to be dating – very old publicity stunt

Lily

Posted at 12:28 AM on October 1, 2011

HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH KATE!!!!! :( :( :( :(

ally

Posted at 9:39 PM on October 1, 2011

lol theyre perfect in titanic

Emily

Posted at 5:26 PM on October 2, 2011

I TOTALLY AGREE!! The whole time I was reading this, I was thinking of Kate and him!! They were MEANT to be together! Not him and Blake!!

Carmen

Posted at 4:17 PM on September 25, 2011

Already he seems bored with Blake in the last PAP pics he looked disinterested and Blake looks uncomfortable with him because he calls the shots, but if he marries Fake Blake it’s not love instead it’s because she a complete doormat for him…LOL!

june

Posted at 3:13 PM on September 21, 2011

He was supposed to be with me!!!

RON

Posted at 2:12 PM on September 21, 2011

Why would Leo marry Blake if he could of married BAR AND Gisele.BLAKE is one the most overrated celebrtities.I doubt Leo is all into her

hahaha

Posted at 1:27 PM on September 21, 2011

I only believe source that say what I want to hear. Leo forever be single. Leo a cheater. Leo breaking up with girlfriend. Leo want Gisele back. Leo marrying short fat jobless girl like me.

hahaha

Posted at 1:58 PM on September 21, 2011

Trying to be funny or something? Try harder, dummy! Or at least try to be original not boring and predictable! Lame effort!
`I only believe source that say what I want to hear.` Who cares that Star stories are denied on a regular basis? Work on your English instead!

Drew

Posted at 1:17 PM on September 21, 2011

I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use (Bidsget) . (com)

hahaha

Posted at 11:30 AM on September 21, 2011

Again: STAR Magazine as a source? Why do you even bother posting their stories? As soon as I see the source I know it`s made up!

Anita

Posted at 10:49 AM on September 21, 2011

lol sometimes I dont know who’s a bigger fan of Blake, me or you?

I think its a bit soon for them to get married, but if they are THAT much in love, why not?. The report is probably fals but who knows. After all he did say on Oprah that he would “grow up” and settle down when he turned 35 so…