'16 & Pregnant' Couple Ebony & Josh Rendon Arrested: Child Services Found Feces All Over Their House And Took Baby Jocelyn!

Wed, September 21, 2011 5:34pm EDT by 37 Comments

The arrest report reads that ‘every room inside the residence had human and dog feces on the floors, walls and clothing!’ How HORRIFYING!

This is completely disturbing! Former 16 & Pregnant stars Ebony Jackson-Rendon, 19, and her husband Joshua Rendon, 19, were arrested on Sept. 20 when the Department of Human Services (DHS) raided their Jacksonville, Arkansas. home and found fecal matter covering the premises. Ebony and Josh were both slammed with four charges: endangering the welfare of a minor (their 2-year-old daughter, Jocelyn), possession of drug paraphernalia, maintaining a drug premise and unauthorized use of anothers property to facilitate a crime. And, too top it all off, DHS took Jocelyn into their custody!

Someone called to complain about the living conditions of the house to DHS, and when police entered on a warrant, that’s when they found the home in such disgusting conditions. “Every room in the residence had human and dog feces on the floors, walls and clothing,” reads the arrest report. “The house was full of flies and in some areas, maggots.”

Police also found “1 gram of synthetic marijuana along with several empty packages of synthetic marijuana [and] paraphernalia in the form of a variety of smoking devices (pipes).

Little Jocelyn was immediately taken — and animal control “retrieved” three family dogs.

UPDATE: Ebony is pregnant again!

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Teen Mom Stories:

1. Maci & Ryan Fight Over Bentley!
  2. Gary Shirley Takes Leah To See A Movie!
  3. Jenelle Evans Needs To Be A Mom Every Day!

webpage

Posted at 2:50 AM on June 8, 2014

I got this site from my pal who informed me on the
topic of this website and now this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative content at
this time.

stomach ache after eating

Posted at 8:40 PM on January 18, 2013

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post

Sabine

Posted at 6:11 PM on December 10, 2012

Its SO obvious her daughter isnt josh’s. He’s a fool. Ebony is biracial, josh is white and this child is DARKER than both of them. Sketchy. I knew a woman who was black, her husband was white, their 2 youngest kids were CLEARLY completely black. The husband was the butt of jokes constantly ( behind his back of course) for being so blind and stupid to stay with his cheating wife and refusing to see the TRUTH

Skye Marrtinez

Posted at 7:26 PM on January 21, 2013

They did a DNA test right after 16 and pregnat stopped filming . josh’s mom had doughts too . and Jocelyn is his.

bc

Posted at 10:04 AM on February 28, 2013

Im pretty sure thats not a vaild reason, I am black, and my daughter is half hispanic, she has NOTHING black about her….But you cant say she isnt mine, I can prove that, I was there pushing her out…..so its the same thing. Your kids dont have to look exactly like you. so chill out homie

Jessica Hylton

Posted at 5:59 PM on June 17, 2013

lol colour of a baby’s skin DOESNT say whether or not the baby is the guy’s kid. and fyi if you watched 16 and pregnant you wouldve realized they did do a dna test and the kid IS his. so stop being so stupid and stereotypical

Amanda

Posted at 5:25 PM on May 9, 2012

THe human feces was probably from the baby’s diapers laying everywhere but that is nasty and they are lucky someone stepped in before that baby ended up with severe health problems due to the feces…Sad

Ken

Posted at 9:35 AM on April 21, 2012

I agree with the weed it should Not Be around there daughter or in the Same House !! But its Not the Pot That MAKES it Bad i Dont smoke but i Know Alot of Mothers And Fathers who do that are great clean people come on Let’s Look at the real fact HUMAN feces on the floor, walls, and clothing!! Thats Sick nasty And by all means is what Took there beutiful baby girl Not the 1 gram of Pot there nasty People And for them to let there baby Girl lay her Head down in that is wrong

uk leather jackets

Posted at 9:12 AM on April 16, 2012

I just like the helpful information you supply for your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test again here frequently. I’m relatively certain I will learn a lot of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

Daniela

Posted at 6:33 PM on April 10, 2012

I feel ya!! I have 2 daughters. One turned 3 on 2-6-12 and the other will be 2 on 7-7-12. I will be 27 on 4-23-12. It’s def hard. My kids do the same thing with the toys and clothes, and my house is by no means perfect,but I clean atleast 5 times a day. I make sure my kids aren’t livin in filth. Toys and clothes r one thing, but dirty diapers and feces is absolutely crazy! I have a dog,cat,and fish and we live in a 2 bedroom apartment. It not easy, but i make it work. I love my kids too much to even think about letting them live in something as awful as they did.

alma

Posted at 9:45 AM on April 10, 2012

How the hell do u get human feces on ur walls? That’s just crazy!!! I clean the crap outta my house and I have 3 kids. So don’t bring an excuse that its too hard.. if I go one day without mopping or vaccumming I feel like there’s millions of germs everywhere.. and that’s because I don’t poop on my floors and walls.. these people have to be nuts!! I saw this and my first thought was “wtf?!”. Sorry people there’s no excuse. If you can make em take care of em!

andiluhoo

Posted at 7:45 PM on March 31, 2012

Why in the world would you guys try and defend these people?! Any type of drug or tobacco product (since people wanna throw a fit and say it was hooka) should NEVER be around a child. And you’re really gonna try and say they didn’t live there anymore, they left their dogs there blah blah blah, there were HUMAN feces on the floor, walls, and clothing!! How can you defend someone who makes their 2 year old live in an environment like that?! It has nothing to do with their age either! They are heartless people. If they weren’t willing to take care of that sweet little girl they should have given here to a family who would.

Theblacksheep10

Posted at 1:26 PM on December 13, 2011

I believe it. Ol’ Josh didn’t look like he was playing with a full deck. It’s too bad they didn’t flush him out in boot camp.What a waste of DNA.

someone

Posted at 10:57 AM on November 15, 2011

i first found out i was pregnant at 15 3 weeks before my 16th birthday. had my baby on 12-17-07. i then got pregnant again at 17 and my son was born 2-6-10 i am 20 now have 2 kids ages 4 (next month) and 2 (in feb) i know im not the perfect mother and my house is NOT spotless but i do my best esp since my husband works night shifts at one of the prisons in Arkansas and im on my own most of the time i hardly get a break and its hard there are some days my house looks like i have had a whole football team play football in my house and my kids rooms well toys sometimes crumbs of food that they sneak off with and clothes they pull out the dressers clothes they drag out ect and somedays i wait until they are asleep to do most my cleaning so yes if you come to my house on some days without a warning you might find my house to be messy but i always clean everyday my vaccume cleaner is broke so i cant vaccume and dont have the money for another so its hard keeping a place spotless with kids just saying not defending the human and pet pee and poo stuff bcause we have no animals and i change my kids often well my 4 yrold is potty trainned

Sabine

Posted at 6:13 PM on December 10, 2012

wow- stop making babies

Ezza

Posted at 3:52 AM on October 19, 2011

Well. That just makes me really sad. Ebony and Josh were doing so well.. In fact they seemed like the most responsible couple out of all of them. So disappointing to find out that their house was unlivable and they had synthetic marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the house. You know I’m a big believer that just because your young when you have a baby DOES NOT mean that you cant be a good mother OR father….YOU CAN. It just takes a lot of hard work and a lot of growing up. But these teenage parents are giving the good, responsible, teenage parents a bad name… If only we could actually see a healthy, responsible, teenage parent/s on this show. Young parents need better role models then these parents who are making bad choices left and right; despite how much they love their kids.

Tynkrbel

Posted at 8:24 PM on November 14, 2011

If anyone has ever been to a Hookah bar they have smoked synthetic marijuana… The only paraphenalia they had was a Hookah… Which is used to smoke synthetic marijuana or flavored tobacco and can be found in any normal middle eastern person’s home. Native American tribes (some) have communal pipes, middle eastern ppl have Hookahs… Too bad the cops and backwards ass Arkansas don’t even know that a Hookah isnt paraphenalia smdh

West

Posted at 11:26 PM on January 17, 2012

Synthetic marajuana is legal, however, it is against military law for any member of the armed forces to smoke it. Ebony could have legally smoked it had she not have been on base. It is still illegal for Josh though.

West

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 17, 2012

ALSO, I just looked this up:
Arkansas cities (Alpena, Greenwood, Ozark, Paris and Springdale) along with Benton, Crawford and Sebastian counties have joined the ranks of Kansas, Missouri and a number of nations which have banned the substance.
(speaking of spice, or synthetic marajuana) Not too sure if this applies to their city and area though. I’m not familiar with Arkansas at all. Lol

Kim

Posted at 5:32 PM on October 12, 2011

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! Makes me angry.

audrey

Posted at 1:55 AM on September 26, 2011

Andi, you don’t know Ebony or Jocelyn’s birthdays. I am 18 with a 2 year old and was 16 when I gave birth. Remember that 9 months is not an entire year – just most of one. The timing matters.

Also, I find it reprehensible to blame what has happened to this family on their age or reality tv status. I am 18 but I graduated high school, go to college, have a job, and my own apartment.

My daughter is fed, bathed, loved, and has a clean home with clean clothes and toys. She is also developmentally advanced and sees an in-home specialist who teaches her to read and name colors. I am a good mother – and I am 18. So please, “Common Sense”, try to acquire some actual common sense. Perhaps you should start by reviewing simple rules of addition.

USAFwife

Posted at 7:37 PM on September 23, 2011

This happened here on the base I live at…….They lived here on base, not sure how far from me, but I don’t see how anyone can live in conditions like that none the less let a child live like that.

---

Posted at 2:33 AM on September 22, 2011

ANOTHER BONNIE AND CLYDE TYPE COUPLE!!!!

Common Sense

Posted at 6:43 PM on September 21, 2011

So let me get this straight. All of this offends you, but not the fact that this loser got knocked up at the ripe old age of 13?

Here’s a hint: ANYONE on a “reality show” is a whack job. Anyone PROUD to have a child at 14 is a COMPLETE whack job. NOTHING LESS could be expected.

Cece

Posted at 7:14 PM on September 21, 2011

Seriously, can you not read?? Her child is 2 years old, she is 19….unless I completely failed at Algebra, that makes her pregnant at 17, not 13!?!? Get your facts straight.

SuzyQ

Posted at 11:18 PM on September 21, 2011

Seriously, ‘common sense’, the story is horrible, but you come off sounding like a HUGE idiot here. Why not use some of that common sense and get a calculator. Btw, have you even seen the show? Like I said the story is awful, but you cant make sweeping statements about all reality tv personalities as being ‘whack jobs’. I feel for you, it must be tiring sitting up there on your high horse all day…

Andi

Posted at 5:58 PM on September 23, 2011

Technically she would have been pregnant at 16 not 17. Takes 9 months before baby is born… so do your math again! ;)

JED

Posted at 11:48 AM on December 13, 2011

uhm technically since you are ONLY pregnant for 9 months and 17 for 12 months, she STILL could’ve been 17 when the baby was born. Ergo, they could have a 2 year old, and she would be ONLY 19.

Regardless, not quite certain why her or his age is relevant to this story?

Shannon

Posted at 7:07 PM on September 27, 2011

Common, you’re an idiot she was 16, NOT 13 go back to school, get an education… The fact that you’re a complete idiot offends the hell out of me.

JenLm

Posted at 6:43 PM on September 21, 2011

This is horrifying! From what I remember, he’s in the Air Force and trust me, he’s in big time trouble with the AF too. I remember her being a really good mom, but sometimes I guess things happen.

Common Sense

Posted at 6:46 PM on September 21, 2011

A GOOD MOM????

In what reality do you live? This is NOT a simple… oops, I left the baby in the car (which would be horrible, but really a terrible mistake). This is LONG TERM NEGLECT and drug abuse. Wow! I could see an old person on 61 and pregnant not able to clean up, but this child is disgusting… as is the pervert that knocked her up and ran off to join the air force.

The fact that the dolt had a kid at 14 makes her a totally irresponsible idiot that should NEVER be termed a “good mom.”

JenLm

Posted at 6:55 PM on September 21, 2011

She’s 19 and the kid is two, how could she be 13 or 14 when she got pregnant? On the show, after she had the little girl, she took care of her all day every day and from what I remember she did a good job.
I don’t agree with drugs and drugs around kids is ten times more horrible. Added to the deplorable living conditions is disgusting, but what I’ve learned when the first stories hit the news, they aren’t always accurate.
What I’m wondering is if they were actually living in the apartment at the time or had the left the dogs there. Which turns my stomach, but I’ve seen many military members move and just leave their pets.

Common Sense is an idiot

Posted at 12:59 PM on September 22, 2011

Seriously commons sense, you are the biggest idiot. Apparently you were smart enough to be able read the story, but were you not smart enough to figure out the numbers. I know it may be pretty hard for you, BUT, I’ll try to make it simple. The neglectful mother is 19, the poor child is 2, SO, she was 17 when the child was born. 13 and pregnant, WTF??? What part do you not understand???

goodclover13

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 22, 2011

Umm why dont u read your own comments u said she was knocked up at 14. So when JenLM said u didnt count right she was right. Why dont u get a life instead of being so damn rude. And if shes 19 and kid is 2 she wasnt knocked up at 14 go back to school

Rachel

Posted at 1:23 AM on September 24, 2011

You idiot, her age has nothing to do with it! It’s a horrible situation, I’m 19 with a two year old, and im a great mom, I’m not perfect but i try. I keep a roof over his head, food in his belly and he damn sure doesn’t sleep in a poop infested room, so leave your petty comments about age to yourself, heartless bastard.

Shannon

Posted at 7:05 PM on September 27, 2011

First of all if you don’t know what you’re talking about stfu.. Ebony was SIXTEEN and the ‘pervet’ was in high school with her.. They BOTH wanted to go in the Airforce and she was told she could not enlist because she was pregnant. Secondly she was a good mother on the show, and if you know anything of pregnancy/child loss, than yes it can spiral into a deep depression where you lose sight of what’s important.. Trust me, I know first hand the feeling of losing my much wanted son at 33 weeks..
And leaving your baby in a car is NOT a mistake, it’s gross negligence and idiocy.. Common sense, you have NO common sense hun, you’re a complete asinine..

JUANITA

Posted at 12:48 PM on November 16, 2011

COULDN’T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!! WELL SAID!