'RHONY' Star Ramona Singer Won't Miss Jill Zarin: She Was Becoming 'Cancerous' To Me!

Tue, September 20, 2011 4:53pm EDT by 9 Comments

sylvia

Posted at 2:21 PM on September 21, 2011

I’m sure Ramona will be happy about the departures now she and her puppet Sonja can drink away an hour every episode and show their A—-. I watched for jill and ramona. I won’t be watching new RHONY.I think Jill will go far, we luv you Jill.

Lola

Posted at 1:15 PM on September 21, 2011

Bravo got this one right. Jill and Kelly were just weird and tiresome. They never knew when to end a fight. Jill should have learned from her fallout with Bethany that she needs to “not have to win” everytime or people will be turned off by her. Kelly was a wacko and loose cannon Bravo had no choice. Sad to see Alex go but her character really had no where else to go. Cindy – boring it was like she didn’t care. Ramona and Luann mix it up but can’t let go. I really think Jill would still be friends with Bethanny and still on RHONY if she didn’t listen to Luann.

Sour Grapes

Posted at 8:41 PM on September 20, 2011

I am so glad that Jill is gone. RHONY will be enjoyable to watch again. She ruined the show with her personal agendas. I know Hollywoodlife is upset that Jill got canned because they lost their gossip leak from RHONY but they will get over it. Ramona is the star of RHONY and Jill was expendable.

Joey81

Posted at 5:52 PM on September 20, 2011

The only thing cancerous is her skincare and table wine. I cannot believe they kept this wrinkled broad over the other girls. I have been a fan of the show from the beginning and its sad to see how vile Ramona has become. As for Simon and her gay husband, THANK GOD I never have to see them on television again.

Joey81

Posted at 5:54 PM on September 20, 2011

Haha, I meant Alex and Her gay husband Simon. I get them confused sometimes. Can you blame me though? they both look like gay men.

sylvia

Posted at 2:25 PM on September 21, 2011

amen!!!!!Where did they find them anyway??? They just seemed like very weird. and omg their parenting skills. She is the only one i wanted to leave.I won’t be watching new show,not with out Jill.

Zilly

Posted at 5:45 PM on September 20, 2011

Ramoner, Luann and Sonja, does Bravo feel that these 3 women are the “rich fun” women that we want to watch? All I remember from last season was Luann yelling, Ramoner drinking, and Sonja’s money woes, how much fun is that to watch?

I don’t find any of these women entertaining

I will miss Cindy and Kelly

Hi

Posted at 5:03 PM on September 20, 2011

I wish that they got rid of LuAnn also, I can;t stand how she thinks she is above everyone else her storyline is so boring.
I wonder how she’ll be without her sidekick Jill around :p

Lindsey DiMattina