'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Gets A 'Cleopatra' Hairstyle! Do You Like Her New Look?

Tue, September 20, 2011 8:39am EDT by 13 Comments

Ashley’s hairstyle looks just like it belongs on the Nile. It’s much darker, shoulder length and she now has blunt bangs!

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert asked her Twitter followers for hairstyle suggestions, saying, “Ok everyone. Need a new hair style… Any ideas?!? Link pics!” She’s definitely followed through.

Just a few days later, Ashley exclaimed: “Cleopatra comin atcha! Haha” in another Tweet, before revealing the new ‘do, created by NYC hairstylist, Vince Smith.
Do you think this is a good look for Ashley, HollywoodLifers?

Get Glamorous With Our Friends At Glamour!

1. 18 Pretty Celebrity Haircut Ideas To Take to the Salon
  2. 67 Outfit Ideas To Steal From New York Fashion Week Spring 2012
  3. The Top 20 Most Memorable TV Hairstyles
  4. 50 Guys Tell the Truth About How to Be Good at Sex

logan

Posted at 9:29 AM on January 24, 2012

She looks twice her age

JPolino

Posted at 2:39 AM on September 29, 2011

I like the cut very much and I’m considering this cut for myself (I have naturally very dark (almost black) hair with a naturally silky texture and my eyes are light green because I’m Italian and Irish … It’s a very ‘sheek’ hairstyle and it’s a cut that would work for almost and I repeat almost all hair types excluding a few like really curly or super dry hair! However, because Ashley has brown eyes, the hair color is a bit too dark, a little harsh on her features! All she really needs to do is lighten up the hair color to a softer brown with a few highlights… this will soften up her features … it’s because the color is too dark on her that makes her appear older looking, but the cut is great and a lot of people are starting to get this same haircut… (ړײ) (ړײ)

cateyes

Posted at 11:47 PM on September 26, 2011

No, I did not like the change at all when she came back during after the rose, and when JP and her were finally on “live” tv as a couple. The color change and it being darker, I noticed immediately and thought that it was to dark now and really made her look older and you do not see her smile and her eyes then or her pretty tan. Now, you have just really scared me!!!! Tell me this girl did not cut off that beautiful hair and color so dark!! She looks 10-15 years older and now all I see is the black hair and her face lines showing her exact age. Before, she stopped people to look at her. Now, I really feel people will think she has a wig on and/or she will have to color, color her hair to keep it that dark. I voted no, no, no, no, no. Sorry JP your young chic has left and now you have the soon to be wife within 10 minutes of a haircut! Sorry, she was the one who seemed to want dramatic. Well she accomplished that for sure!!!!!! PS JP you rock! Wow!!!!!!

ines

Posted at 5:30 PM on September 21, 2011

Don’t get me wrong. I love Ashley but the hairstyle doesn’t suit her. If she had lightened it a bit, it might work.

Kim

Posted at 11:16 PM on September 20, 2011

Why do people have to be so mean? It’s fine if you don’t like her but why not just keep it to yourselves. I hope no one ever asks how people feel about some of you then maybe you will get back what you are putting out. None of you people even know her so where do you get off saying all those things about her. I just think if you don’t like her and don’t want to know about her then maybe you just shouldn’t read the articles about her, and then maybe you won’t have to voice your hurtful opinions.

Tera Noviak

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 20, 2011

The new hair style & color looks horrible! I can’t stand this woman. She is a liar! She’s commuting back & forth going to Philly trying to finish school. She is a long ways from becoming a dentist. She has no sense of style. The leggins she wore out to dinner with JP, his brother & his fiance looked horrible! I live in NY and so ashamed of Ashley. I hope to never see her in person. Nothing but a famewhore with an ugly hair style & color!!!! Why have her in these issues everyday? I had stopped reading Hollywood Life!! No more Hollywood Life for me!!!

New Yorker

Posted at 5:38 PM on September 21, 2011

What a sad woman you are to hate someone who has not hurt you on a personal level. Real sad.

Janice

Posted at 8:14 PM on September 26, 2011

I dont like her either but I am not being rude about it. You are just jealous of her, lol. You really have big issues Tara. Thats sad!!!! and pathetic

Nikki

Posted at 2:13 PM on September 20, 2011

This hairstyle ages her. She should lighten it up and make the ends straight instead of bumped. Not everyone can rock black hair.

galey

Posted at 1:01 PM on September 20, 2011

Don’t care for her so don’t care what she does with her hair but it wasn’t a change for the better as far as I can tell.

DeeDee

Posted at 11:30 AM on September 20, 2011

Makes her look very old – NOT A FAN!

Chandra

Posted at 10:54 AM on September 20, 2011

I don’t like it, not on here anyway.

Baby Posh