'Teen Mom' Star Gary Shirley: 'I'm Completely Through With Amber' Portwood!

Mon, September 19, 2011 1:08pm EDT by 13 Comments

Gary tweets his sorrows about moving on from Amber: ‘No more back n forth sh*t!’ He’s even dating other girls now! Is this breakup the real deal?

Gary Shirley is totally done with his baby mama Teen Mom star Amber Portwood. He shares on Twitter that he’s dropping Amber and her crap — and has even started dating other women again.

“I’m completely through w amber No more back n fourth sh*t,” Gary tweeted on Sept. 17. “I got my precious baby u got your precious anderson men hope your sins r worth it”

And Gary didn’t waste any time hitting the town with his guy friends on Saturday night. “Moving on I’m bout to kick it with honors with my last night til I get Leah back from grandmas. Thank u mom for everything,” Gary wrote.

He even posted a pic of himself out partying with his buddies, adding “Some true GT tonight w @followevan, @bdavis_31 and more … Downtown #Indy we gooo! @followevan, @bdavis_31 and more.. Who’s out?? Everyone stop what you’re doing and come.”

Sunday, Gary made the jump from paling around with his friends to going on a date. “I got a date tonight. With a girl in Indy… Where to take her?” Gary shared. “Just dinner lol a date plus I’ve been over this crap way to long”

Did Amber make an attempt to win Gary back before he headed out for his date? “Hard to turn u away today, heading u cry was hard but your actions were terrible and this time there was no reason for what u did. No love,” Gary tweeted Sept. 18.

Gary and Amber break up and get back together all the time, but Gary’s words make it seem like the real deal this time around. HollyMoms, do you think Gary’s truly done with Amber for good?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Teen Mom Stories:

1. Farrah Abraham Gives Up Daughter And Moves To Florida!
  2. Amber Heads To Court!
  3. Leah Messer Takes Her Twins On Vaca With Her New Man! Too Soon?

Ms. D

Posted at 9:52 PM on September 24, 2011

This comment is for Teen Mom Farrah. I certainly hope and pray that her parents do a better job with Sophia that they did with Farrah. Farrah is so disrespectful and rude to her parents. She does not appreciate anything that they have done for her. She is unappreciative. Bottom line she is just an ugly crying b*tch. Please stop showing her crying on the show. Pan down to the floor or something. She is just so ugly when she cries. Good Luck Sophia!

toya

Posted at 11:49 AM on September 23, 2011

Gary is so manipulative I don’t feel sorry for him one bit.. amber is trying to take care of her issues (if you ask me he’s got some of his own too)he NEEDS to be done with her once and for all so she can heal and move on!

Jack

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 2, 2012

So I take it that, if a woman is smacked by a man because she’s manipulative, you’re okay with that? Oh wait, my bad…I forgot that women are ALLOWED to hit men without being judged harshly…but if a man hits a woman, suddenly he deserves to be killed! Imagine if someone tried to come up with an excuse for a man who had been caught on camera hitting his wife/girlfriend/baby mama…how quickly would that person be driven out.

Lets be fair, shall we? No matter HOW manipulative he may have been, that didn’t give her ANY right to strike him…and while I agree with you that he needs to be done with her once and for all, passively suggesting that he is preventing her from moving on is inappropriate. They have a child together…and unless she plans on moving on and just sending him child support (something I’m sure she isn’t currently paying), she better learn to deal!

denys perez

Posted at 2:38 PM on August 25, 2012

right on Jack!!

mama06

Posted at 12:27 PM on September 22, 2011

didnt Amber meet someone in walmart also??? dang guess walmart does have everything u need these days

ryan

Posted at 11:34 AM on September 20, 2011

I feel like Amber didn’t get really crazy until Gary cheated on her with some girl from Wal-Mart.

Jack

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 2, 2012

So cheating is justification for abuse? Yeah, somehow I don’t think that would fly for men who were accused of abusing their wife/girlfriend…and even more than that, I don’t even know you, and I doubt that you’d excuse the actions of a man who struck his wife/girlfriend because she cheated!

Nice try…but maybe stop making up special rules to excuse bad behavior by women! If men wouldn’t get away with it, women shouldn’t either!!!

Chelse

Posted at 5:52 PM on September 19, 2011

I think it’s crap that everyone is jumping all over Amber but no one is commenting on how manipulative Gary is to her!
I’m not saying Amber is a saint, or that she hasn’t done anything wrong but Gary is just as guilty! She tried SO MANY TIMES to break if off with him, but he keeps guilting her back into being in a relationship with him.
He keeps using Leah against her too, Amber is NOT a bad mom- she’s never hit Leah or caused her any physical harm.
Yes, Leah saw Amber hit Gary but at the same time, you people need to realize that Leah is young enough that without seeing the TV episode she will probably never even remember seeing it.
Many of you are failing to take into account that Amber GOT HELP! She realized she had problems and took the steps to fix herself. I firmly believe that Amber should get Leah back and leave Gary’s sorry fat ass in the dust!

Sammy

Posted at 11:32 PM on September 19, 2011

I agree with you Chelse.

Jack

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 2, 2012

Sorry, but unless he hit her too, then no…you are absolutely wrong…he is NOT as guilty! Would you excuse the actions of a man who struck his wife/girlfriend/baby mama because she used guilt against him, or was manipulative? If not, then quit being a hypocrite. And no, she should not be getting their child back…but I suspect that you make a LOT of rules for women that you’d NEVER extend to men! You make me sick!

denys perez

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 25, 2012

I agree with you jack ….

Alana

Posted at 2:32 PM on September 19, 2011

Besides her getting help for her issues. He needs to get help as well. He needs to get help with the fact that he keeps going back to this bad relationship. They both have said before they are done no going back, but yet end up back together.

Barbara

Posted at 1:37 PM on September 19, 2011

I hope so! She is over controlling, and not to mention a b***h! Yells and hits her daughters father in front of her daughter is not good for Leah. Good luck Gary!! :)