The two stunning stars wore similar hairstyles to the 2011 Emmy Awards, but who do you think looks best?
Celebrity hairstylist, Jen Atkin, explains how she created Sofia Vergara‘s look for the awards. Her hair definitely rivaled Nina Dobrev‘s soft waves that were swept effortlessly to the side.
To create the style, Jen only used three products!
- Apply a light volume mousse to wet hair, starting two inches from the roots, to give the hair volume and body. Apply KeSARI Indian Oil Hair Serum two inches from the bottom of the hair and down, to keep hair shiny and healthy on the ends.
- Blow the hair dry using a medium sized round brush. Apply 1 ½ inch rollers to the top portion of the hair, using 1 inch rollers from the crown of the head to the nape of the neck.
- Using low heat, lightly blow dry the hair while the rollers are in to set the curls. Leave the rollers in for 10-to 15 minutes.
- To create the final shape of the look, spray hairspray onto a Pure Bristle Mason Pearson Brush and brush through the hair, creating a slight side part. Finish the look by applying a dime size drop of KeSARI Indian Oil Hair Serum to the palms of hands and run through the hair, adding a final shine.
Would you try this simple, yet chic style?
Get Glamorous With Our Friends At Glamour!
- 18 Pretty Celebrity Haircut Ideas To Take to the Salon
- 67 Outfit Ideas To Steal From New York Fashion Week Spring 2012
- The Top 20 Most Memorable TV Hairstyles
- 50 Guys Tell the Truth About How to Be Good at Sex