Out of all the shadow, blush and lipstick looks of the nights, Sofia’s stole the show. Her rosy blush, thick lashes and creamy coral lips were all done with COVERGIRL cosmetics!
Celebrity makeup artist, Kayleen McAdams, created Sofia Vergara‘s look for the 2011 Emmy Awards. Find out how to create this simple, yet affordable look!
- I started with a concealer under her eyes and then wherever she needed a little extra coverage. I then used COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Foundation in Soft Honey (#255) and set that with COVERGIRL’s Clean Pressed Powder in Warm Beige (#145)
- I then used COVERGIRL’s Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Plush Peach and set that cream blush with COVERGIRL’s Classic Colors Blush in Natural Glow.
- COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Hot Toffee in the crease, COVERGIRL Liquiline Eyeliner in Black Fire along the top and bottom lash line, COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Black Tie along the top and bottom lash line to set the eyeliner and COVERGIRL Lash Blast Volume mascara in Very Black
- COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipcolor in Rapture (#280).
Would YOU try this look?
Get Glamorous With Our Friends At Glamour.com!
- 67 Outfit Ideas To Steal From New York Fashion Week Spring 2012
- Spring 2012’s Most Wearable Fashion Trends
- The Top 10 OMG Moments of Spring 2012 New York Fashion Week
- Spring 2012 Shoes: The 13 Hottest Stems Straight From The New York Runways