It Was A Bad Idea To Fire Jill Zarin From 'The Real Housewives Of New York City'!

Mon, September 19, 2011 3:05pm EDT by 21 Comments

how much is health insurance

Posted at 7:50 AM on April 8, 2012

Thank you for any other magnificent post. Where else could anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such information.

Deschani

Posted at 4:29 AM on March 6, 2012

“Alls I know is” that trailer trash hick LuAnn should be gone as well. I’m thrilled they finally got rid of Jill. Those are two of the most horrid people I have ever seen. I still love the perfect description of LuAnn as a “thug in a cocktail dress”! Nailed her to a T! Good riddance, Jill Zarin — the most hypocritical, two-faced, dishonest, disloyal inhabitant of haterville I have probably ever seen. I won’t miss her in my living room one bit. “Alls I know” is Luann is no better and I wish she was gone too.

Nadia

Posted at 11:43 PM on October 12, 2011

I agree that it was a bad idea. I will NOT be watching the new season. Not just cuz of Jill but I don’t like so many new ppl/replacements. It’s too much. Looks the NYC show will lose viewers and ratings like Atlanta and OC did.

MizKlub

Posted at 10:14 AM on September 22, 2011

Those are good choices! They should have also let LuAnn go. What role was Alex playing in the show? I always thought RHONY was the best out of the series. I can’t wait for the replacements. Let’s hope they don’t spend their time with mindless bickering.

Min

Posted at 2:15 AM on September 22, 2011

I danced on the table top when I found out Jill Zarin the wicked old witch was being dumped! Woohoo!

Anya

Posted at 1:00 AM on September 22, 2011

Killed the show for me

Marion

Posted at 10:42 PM on September 21, 2011

Big mistake. The firing of Jill Zarin is a Hugh mistake. She is the reason that I watch. I will not watch anymore. Who wants to watch an immature drunk? Get real. What is more important? Is it your Pinot Grigio or the charity that you are supposed to be supporting? Get a life!

Min

Posted at 2:17 AM on September 22, 2011

Stop watching then. I’m sooo happy she was kicked to the curb!

greysea

Posted at 7:05 AM on September 20, 2011

I’m thrilled to see that trouble-maker gone – she was the reason I stopped watching! Spiteful and mean!

Sasha

Posted at 9:03 PM on September 21, 2011

I dont particularly like Jill, nor do I really “like” any of the cast, but I watch b/c its an entertaining train wreck. But by far Jill is a staple and makes the show very interesting. I have a vested interest in her. Its also my understanding they are letting Alex and the brunette with twins go. The way I look at it Bravo should have easily cut the brunette with the twins and Kelly if there were to be any cuts made b/c they contributed nothing interesting to the show. But letting Jill & Alex goes I believe will prove to be a mistake. I most certainly will lose interest as well as several of my friends agree with this opinion. Please while you are making cuts to people that dont deserve to be cut will you at least get Kelly out of there she is unbearable. . .

peg

Posted at 1:32 AM on September 20, 2011

Jill was horrible this past season. Happy to see her go. She lied all the time but kept saying she was a better person…PLEASE! The reunion nailed it for me to not like her any longer

Ash

Posted at 8:53 PM on September 19, 2011

Jill Zarin is the only reason I still tuned in this last season…Luann is a great person, but I don’t love her like I love Jill. While I respect Luann, I don’t really feel the need to tune in and watch her kiss Jacques. Furthermore, I have NO intention of watching Ramona and Sonja make fools of themselves. Jill was by far the most real and genuine housewife….so sad she’s gone. This was a great show, full of interesting, fun, respectable people…now that Jill and Kelly are gone, it’s just gonna be some trashy reality show. I feel bad that Luann will have to deal with all the bullsh*t caused by the blondes…

Connie

Posted at 11:19 AM on September 21, 2011

You can love Jill more when you friend her on Facebook as her other over 160 thousand friends. I have never seen such a 2faced, lying, delusional person on TV ever. Glad she is gone.

Jenw

Posted at 6:40 PM on September 19, 2011

Couldn’t be happier to see her go. She was one of my faves until she showed her true colors in the war on bethenny. There was no rehabilitating her image after that. she is a liar and a phony. Can only hope that she learns something from this.

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead!

Posted at 5:59 PM on September 19, 2011

Speak for yourself, Hollywood Life!

Ding dong the witch is dead.

Jill is a poor excuse of a woman. She behaved like a 13 year old spoiled only child. She sets a bad example of how adult women should conduct themselves.

Don’t let the door hit you in the a$$, Jill!

Please

Posted at 5:52 PM on September 19, 2011

Please – Jill is a dispicable person and is self serving and a biotch. The only way I would have watched this upcoming season is if she was gone. So good for me I can now watch.

Jill – don’t let the door hit you on the way out!!!

Sherrill

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 19, 2011

It is NOT weird nor WRONG to fire her. She has been unravelling for several years. She lives in a world that is unreal and full of pomp and vain. Jill loves to stir the pot and if people don’t believe that then they need to see a few episodes of the show. Whoever is down and needs something, she believes that after throwing them under the bus she can come to their rescue. Sorry, your fake and phony is so unworthy. Guess she will have to go back to Bobby and give him a few to make her life full.

Lil

Posted at 3:28 PM on September 19, 2011

Don’t care…hate reality shows!!!

zax

Posted at 4:32 AM on September 20, 2011

Then what are you doing reading posts/news about reality shows????

Nobody forced you to click on the link!

idiot!!!

Karen

Posted at 3:16 PM on September 19, 2011

Love Jill Zarin. I will NOT watch Bravo at all without Jill Zarin

Min

Posted at 2:19 AM on September 22, 2011

Karen is your real name Jill Zarin?