‘Modern Family’ Star Ariel Winter’s Risque Emmys Gown — Did She Show Too Much Cleavage For A 13-Year-Old?

Mon, September 19, 2011 12:44pm EST by 10 Comments

The young teen caught some attention — not necessarily for the right reason — after donning a very mature look at the Primetime Emmy Awards last night (Sept. 18). But do you think her dress was inappropriate?

Jaws dropped when 13-year-old Ariel Winter walked the Emmys red carpet in a pink floral lace halter-neck gown, which some think showed off a bit too much cleavage for a young girl. All eyes were on Ariel’s mature look, which battled that of her beloved, and much older, co-stars, Sofia Vergara and Julie Bowen, who also wore very sexy dresses. But what do you think of the dress, inappropriate or age-appropriate?

“I thought it was very youthful, yet mature because it has the flowers and it’s blush pink,” Ariel told Us Weekly, defending her dress choice. “I have a sort of body in a way that you can’t really put a dress like this without it looking older and more mature, so it’s kind of not my fault!”

Ariel, who took home an Emmy along with the entire cast of Modern Family for Best Comedy Series, felt amazing in the dress and will stand by her decision.

“The color is amazing… I feel really good in it and I think that was the biggest thing for me,” she explains. “I know when I feel great in something that it is going to look great.”

So HollyMoms, what do you think of Ariel’s look? Share your thoughts!

–Leigh Blickley

DryVulva

Posted at 7:01 PM on November 9, 2012

I want to hold her down by her neck and stuff my penis inside of her over and over till she squeezes my member in pleasure. What a filthy little skank. I heard she was kicked out of her house for giving a slow HJ to her 18 year old boyfriend. I bet he sucks and licks on those big milk bags every night. I want to dine on her snatch like a wild banshee

joy

Posted at 6:04 AM on May 9, 2012

wah.. what a sweet babe she is. she definitely deserve a hard cock in her juicy pussy every night. i can lick her cute clit till she cums..

cd

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 23, 2012

Leave the poor girl alone, so maybe the dress is a little revealing but its not her fault she has a developed rack at her age, she felt pretty why take that away from her. You’re all worried about her clothes but imagine what all these remarks about her would be doing to her self-esteem. She looked stunning, ever girl deserves to feel stunning. Stop picking her apart.

Dave101

Posted at 3:08 PM on April 21, 2012

I agree, I thought Ariel looked very cute and like you say, she is pretty developed for her age so it is hard for her to find a dress that doesn’t show that off. I personally masturbated over her that night, and I didn’t feel guilty about it. She is a very pretty girl and we should celebrate that instead of pretending she is too young to dress sexy.

Aaron

Posted at 9:44 PM on October 23, 2011

Her mother probably picked out the dress for her.

ogle

Posted at 12:25 AM on September 29, 2011

Love it!

taffy

Posted at 10:26 AM on September 20, 2011

she gonna be perfect slut.

breiyaa

Posted at 3:39 PM on October 6, 2011

YOUR gonna be a perfect SLUT !

galey

Posted at 2:18 PM on September 19, 2011

The dress is beautiful….the girl is beautiful….but the dress is way too revealing for a 13 year old – where was her mother!!!!!!!!

marilyn oliver

Posted at 1:04 PM on September 19, 2011

Yes, it was inappropriate for a 13 year old.