'The Hunger Games' Star Liam Hemsworth Joins 'The Expendables 2'! He'll Be Filming In Bulgaria!

Mon, September 19, 2011 8:25pm EDT by 11 Comments

Miley Cyrus must be so proud! Her boyfriend, Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth, has signed on for a movie with Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham and Mickey Rourke. Will she visit him abroad?

Liam Hemsworth just finished filming The Hunger Games — which we can’t wait to see — and now he’s already signed on for a new movie that starts shooting in October! Our sister site Deadline reports the actor has been cast in The Expendables 2, a sequel to last year’s summer action flick which brought in $274 million worldwide. Filming will reportedly take place in Bulgaria — Miley Cyrus it’s time for a long vacation!

The movie stars Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Chuck Norris and Jean-Claude Van Damme as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis. That certainly is a lot of testosterone!

Do you think Miley will visit Liam in Bulgaria during the winter? Now that would really be the sign of a dedicated girlfriend, but it wouldn’t surprise us since the two are so incredibly in love.

What do you think of Liam in this movie? Is this the right move for him?

25 amp fuse

Posted at 11:38 AM on June 24, 2012

I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

torn knee ligament in dogs

Posted at 11:38 PM on June 8, 2012

Wonderful work! That is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the internet. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this publish higher! Come on over and visit my web site . Thank you =)

V Hemsworth

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 6, 2012

I missed Liam in Bulgaria?That hurts.

Rosanna

Posted at 7:41 AM on September 27, 2011

OMG mileyyyyyyyyy I can’t beliveeee :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE COMEE, YOU CAN’T IMAGIME HOW MUCH WISHS WILL COME TRUE!! <333333333333 Love you both!

Eminka

Posted at 4:27 PM on September 23, 2011

Oh MY Got!!!
I LIVE IN BULGARIA! PLEASE MILEY COME !!!! Please Mileyy!!

Ina Cyrus

Posted at 7:44 AM on September 21, 2011

Oh MY Got!!!
I LIVE IN BULGARIA! PLEASE MILEY COME!!

MCFANBG

Posted at 1:04 AM on September 21, 2011

if miley comes here im gonna faint ,really.this would be a dream come true !!!!! Now i <3 my country even more :D

mfan2

Posted at 12:07 PM on September 20, 2011

Haven’t visited Hollywood Life in a while because it used to bash Miley all the time. I’m glad that seems to be ending, but putting the Sylvester Stallone picture in comparison to a 21 year old is a little cruel.

Aleks

Posted at 7:38 AM on September 20, 2011

I`m bulgarian and I`m glad more people are coming to Bulgaria and it`s developing but I doubt Miley will come to see him.

Simona

Posted at 4:33 AM on September 20, 2011

OMG !! He will come to Bulgaria !!! WOOOOW ! Can’t wait .. Hope I’ll see him !

kate

Posted at 9:18 PM on September 19, 2011

i love liam…. congratulations..=)