Kristen Stewart's New Fashion Show Interview: 'Snow White' Will Be 'Dark!'

Mon, September 19, 2011 7:12am EDT by 11 Comments

heels

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 11, 2012

I beloved up to you’ll obtain performed proper here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get got an shakiness over that you would like be delivering the following. in poor health indisputably come further beforehand again as precisely the same just about very regularly inside of case you defend this hike.

PEanutjazz

Posted at 7:27 PM on September 27, 2011

Awwe kristen looks amazing. I think that she should keep her look but also when she feels its right add color and be happy.confident in what she has on. She looks amazing!

tom

Posted at 1:46 PM on September 23, 2011

yeaah she is stunnig and hot as always love her

Anna

Posted at 2:05 PM on September 19, 2011

Love it! except from the shoes, the shoes makes her legs look shorter..

lia

Posted at 10:25 AM on September 19, 2011

she is wearing rob tshirt sooooooo cute

twilight_lover

Posted at 10:20 AM on September 19, 2011

omg!

Yesterday we saw her with a different hairstyle (she kept it freely) and today we see her in this WOW look.

I think I like this look best on Kristen!
Black hair definitely suits her!
Love ya Kris. u look perfect

HornBobby

Posted at 9:25 AM on September 19, 2011

I got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use.
xub.me/Lb

lia

Posted at 7:55 AM on September 19, 2011

omg hot hotter kristen please stop you look tooo hot hihihihii
she is soooo beautiful and her style awwwwwww robs shirt

Starz22

Posted at 6:00 AM on September 26, 2011

grrrr…this girl can NOT act.She plays every role the same.I really cant see Rob telling her she’s a good actress.She SUCKS! I love Twilight….all of them…but kristen sucks.The girl who played her in Vampires Suck nailed her.I hope kristen watched it.She needs an eye-opener.All the other actors will go far…kristen..not so much.We cant really blame Rob for not calling her out on her s hitty acting skills…he is banging her atm.

hey dummy!

Posted at 2:52 AM on October 2, 2011

yeah i’m talking to you starzz22 is that your age up there cause if you are 22 you sure are stupid … is that why guys go out with you just to bang your atm ?? as if !! i’m sure after anyone has been with you they probably want go gay , because you seems like a a truly disgusting excuse for a human being. a waste of flesh………….

hah

Posted at 6:12 AM on October 14, 2011

Dummy, hahaha, that was a “dummy” reply. What are you 12? bwahaha. You’re funny though. Thanks for making me smile. haha.