Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Hot PDA Football Date At Atlanta Falcons Game!

Mon, September 19, 2011 11:50am EDT by 17 Comments

Suzy

Posted at 12:46 AM on October 2, 2011

U better watch yourself saying such evil things, about

Justin Beiber!! How Dare YOU!! You Creep!

samy

Posted at 6:04 AM on September 21, 2011

who cares if you hate selena leave her alone she is the best role modal and she is so beautiful

Nameless

Posted at 12:41 AM on September 21, 2011

Because they have to go public, are in a car alone, do not have to take a picture for others to know, I hate selena.. >:P

Jessica

Posted at 7:32 AM on September 20, 2011

I’m pretty sure one of his rapper friends gave him that cap.
Della, you are being overly dramatic. Latino chickita was funny tho.

cruzerfel

Posted at 5:10 AM on September 20, 2011

I got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use.
xub.me/Lb

Della

Posted at 1:06 AM on September 20, 2011

I’m surprised a “brotha” doesn’t beat this little ship up for pretending to be “ghetto”. It’s clear he has no clue what that means for the suffering that stands behind that word for the black community. Besides, most people from the “ghetto” don’t even know how to spell it, due to poor education opportunities. This kid and his “Latino” chickita should just stfu, we who live in the “ghetto” can’t afford their clothing lines, perfumes, songs, or their bs. Go sell your stuff to Canadian farmers; their combines are comfy. We strugglin to keep giving it to the “man”. Can I get a “hell yea!, my brothas and sistas?

Aloria

Posted at 9:24 PM on September 19, 2011

=-=
NIU B

Michael A.

Posted at 9:08 PM on September 19, 2011

the kid (justin)is best at average for selena she could do a lot better than him don’t u agree? what’s up with the hat he is wearing? and to u JESSICA don’t hate her because she is beautiful,just sayin.one last thing,he doesn’t know a thing about GHETTO just because he know’s some celeb.brothers.

Jessica

Posted at 6:33 PM on September 19, 2011

Nina, why not ?
This picture is messed up, Selena is a little witch, just sayin.

nina

Posted at 5:40 PM on September 19, 2011

why is everyone putting they’re 2 worthless cents in they’re relationship???just stfu and dont worry about it.at the end of the day its they’re life and they will do what they want.Selena is the best just sayin.

Michael A.

Posted at 9:11 PM on September 19, 2011

i agree with u 100 PERCENT!

Juliey

Posted at 10:11 PM on September 19, 2011

TOTALLY!! I SO AGREE!! THEY R SO CUTE TOGETHER!! JELENA 4EVER!!

Sophia

Posted at 3:46 PM on September 19, 2011

sooo sweet! the best couple ever !

lil

Posted at 1:37 PM on September 19, 2011

They are a bit obsessed. Selena doesn’t hang out with friends anymore, all her spare time she spends with him. Justin also no longer visits his family in Canada anymore, but at least he still hang out with friends.

galey

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 19, 2011

I don’t think it’s sweet – I don’t think they know what LOVE is either – I think they are just in lust! I love Selena but think she could do better long-term then Justin Bieber – my prediction is that he will end up breaking her heart.

ulya