The low chignon was definitely the style to try at the 2011 Emmy Awards. Who do YOU think wore it best?
Dianna Agron, Kate Winslet, Kaley Cuoco, Rashida Jones, and Minka Kelly each had a gorgeous take on the hairstyle. Try the look out for yourself — it’s easier than you might think to create!
Each chignon looks slightly different, but Kaley’s hairstylist, Jen Atkin, explains how she styled Kaley’s exact chignon for you to re-create at home!
- “I prepped Kaley’s wet hair with Tigi Root Boost Mousse at the roots and Fekkai Wave Spray section by section.”
- “I used my fingers, not a brush, to dry her hair and create texture. I separated the crown section and put her hair up into a bun.”
- “Then I used Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray to secure the texture, then pinned the top section back over the bun.”
- “I used a comb to lightly pull hair out on her sides to give a softer, more romantic look. Finally, I finished the look using Oribe Laquer Hairspray.”
Check out each star’s chignon hairstyle and vote on who you thinks looks best!
Get Glamorous With Our Friends At Glamour!
- 18 Pretty Celebrity Haircut Ideas To Take to the Salon
- 67 Outfit Ideas To Steal From New York Fashion Week Spring 2012
- The Top 20 Most Memorable TV Hairstyles
- 50 Guys Tell the Truth About How to Be Good at Sex