'Real Housewives Of New York City' Cast Fired — Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon & Alex McCord Are Gone!

Sun, September 18, 2011 1:07pm EDT by 34 Comments

u pull it

Posted at 8:03 AM on May 17, 2012

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was once totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

jl

Posted at 2:07 PM on March 2, 2012

Yipeeeeeee! Everyone with the exception of Alex should have been fired long ago. Jill’s ego is unreal. What a looser. Ever noticed that no matter what, no matter who, she was always right and everyone else was wrong. Would be laughable were she not so annoying and TOXIc!(her favorite word) So glad she’s gone along with her loopy friend, Kelly.

Grace

Posted at 11:58 AM on January 17, 2012

Say what? It should’ve been Luann, Sonya and Cindy! The annoying and boring bunch.

sickofdumbpeople

Posted at 10:25 PM on December 29, 2011

I think they all should’ve been fired none of them have class or respect they are a disgrace to upper class society

Dmarie

Posted at 7:58 PM on December 29, 2011

Thank God! Thank you Andy for getting rid of those 4, they became very boring & whiny, couldnt stand Cindy either. My favorites remain. Discussions? give me a break they think they deserve more money? in this economy they should have been thankful to have such a high paying career

Bev Holt

Posted at 6:10 PM on December 29, 2011

Too bad they didn’t fire Ramona; I thought she and Sonja were two of the most rude and crude ladies; no manners
whatsoever. They might have money but no class. LuAnne was
the classiest, however she does the “countess” thing a bit too much. I won’t be watching the new season. It seems that the network approves of all the cattiness, the rudeness or they wouldn’t have retained Ramona. Just my opinion.

vicki

Posted at 8:42 PM on December 27, 2011

All of them should be out the door.. Sonya acts like a SLUT Ramona is a drunk..Kelly is a nut case..Luanne still thinks she is the “Countess” that doesn’t make her anything but rich..Cindy needs to get to know her children and Alex, oh well I just don’t even know what to say about that.

Anonymous

Posted at 2:51 AM on December 25, 2011

Happy to see Kelly gone. Jill made things interesting, but Kelly can just fall off the face of the earth. She is so “nice” I cannot believe that cosmo magazine would list her as one of the top five “nice” celebrities. The last thing that woman is, is nice. She’s so ridiculously judgmental and pretends that she isn’t. Cindy, however is basically non-existent and doesn’t really bring anything to the show rating wise. However, Alex I am sad to see go, she seemed to be the most normal out of the bunch. Only one that is seems to be down to earth.

Robyn

Posted at 6:41 AM on November 29, 2011

I agree, Ramona and Sonja are revolting! They make me want to puke. Ramona is a vicious old goat. She attacked LuAnne’s parenting skills, when her own daughter cant stand her. The way she delivered those low blows about LuAnne’s ex – it’s pretty clear that her own husband is cheating on her.

Sonja – the woman who “loves luxury”, declares bankruptcy. Luxury doesnt love you honey. What a LOSER! Those crocodile tears about her marriage that ended years ago. She doesn’t miss her marriage, she misses her husbands money!

Bravo kept the wrong two! I WON’T BE WATCHING!

Anna B

Posted at 6:20 AM on November 29, 2011

Bravo are idiots for getting rid of so many members of the original RHONY cast. I can’t believe they kept Sonia and Remona! I wont be watching any more.

OldViewer

Posted at 12:51 AM on November 7, 2011

I almost stopped watching when Bethany left, but hung on and now I’m not sad to see anyone leave, except Alex. LuAnne, Jill, Cindy and Kelly became complete mean girls by the end. Alex, though, was one of my favorites and until last season I loved how she managed to stay out of the drama and true to herself (which wasn’t true after Bethany left). Overall I will no longer be watching, mostly because LuAnn remains and she is completely condescending.

new7engle

Posted at 8:07 AM on October 25, 2011

Finally, an executive decision I totally agree with, except they forgot LuAnn. Too bad Alexa was included, who could teach the Countess a thing or two on social etiquette! All Alex was guilty of was being Jill’s new target since Bethany was no longer on the show. Jill, LuAnn, Kelly and Cindy, your childish behavior throughout the show, especially on the reunion show, was dispicable. Had you all returned, I planned on no longer watching. So glad to hear that sneaky, jealous, vindictive Jill finally got her come uppance and will no longer be causing trouble! I also hope Kelly is getting the counseling she needs!

busy gran

Posted at 2:38 PM on October 14, 2011

So Sorry to hear Jill is leaving will not be watching without her.They all live a crazy life but Bethenay should remember what a good friend Jill was to her,giving her a home and taking her into the family how many of the other prima donnas would have done the same,not comfortable watching her make Jill crawl for her friendship when she was on the up with her new life,she will need a friend like Jill someday.They both should have learned lots from their falling out but only Jill took on board her failings,Bethenay still wanted to be with the other no marks she will learn.Alex was a jealous catty,vindictive trouble making woman who lives in her own selfish world with that excuse for a husband she should wait a few years before she writes her parenting book(LOL).I wish Jill and her family lots of happiness and good health for the future,I’m sure we have not heard the last of this sincere gusty funny lady.

Eric13

Posted at 2:51 PM on September 26, 2011

I heard the only reason they kept Luman was because her gay assistant is dating the executive producer of the show. Otherwise I’m sure she would have gotten fired too.

Debbie

Posted at 2:20 AM on October 13, 2011

Glad to see those jerks gone except for Alex. Luanne should have been let go. This past season lost me as a viewer with Jill, Luanne and Kelly acting like primadonnas.

Katie

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 22, 2011

Alex was the only one on there who’s actually a decent and intelligent person – and one of the few who didn’t marry for money. I found LuAnn to be more and more despicable this past season and will not watch the show with her on it. I would even have tolerated watching Jill if they’d kept her and got rid of LuAnn. Oh well. Not a major loss. This past season was awful and didn’t hold my attention anyway.

Kimmers

Posted at 1:20 PM on September 22, 2011

I think it was a good decision except for Jill i like Jill she stir’s it up she keeps it interesting. And i am glad sonya staying i like her too.

Cindy

Posted at 3:17 PM on September 21, 2011

So glad this happened except for Alex, should have been LuAnn instead. Ding Dong the witches are dead!!!!!

ann

Posted at 8:42 PM on September 21, 2011

Thats so funny you said that..I posted on another page..It looks like Bravo poured water on the wicked witch and she melted…hahaha speaking of Jill Zarin!

Suzy

Posted at 7:43 AM on September 21, 2011

Pretty much agree with everyone that has posted ~ Personally, I can’t stand Ramona and Sonja either, they should also have been showed the door! The only two that I like are Luann and Jill. Ramona is a freak just like Kelly, and Sonja’s attitude about everything is absolutely ridiculous. I hated the show last season mosting because of Ramona and Sonja – and now they are two of the three that are staying. WON’T BE WATCHING NEXT SEASON!!!

Kellie

Posted at 12:41 AM on September 22, 2011

I agree completely, Suzy!!

Real HW Junkie

Posted at 11:39 AM on September 20, 2011

Glad to see them all go as well. Really suprised that Jill got the boot. LOL. Kelly does nothing, Cindy is very boring and not social at all, Alex was really weird and seeing her forces her husband on us all so she can go too. Farewell…lol

Barb

Posted at 8:40 AM on September 20, 2011

Great decision, you forgot one, LU ANNE, she gives nothing to this show. Before her divorce (Countess) she was quiet & reserved, now she his in everyone’s business & extremely annoying & argumentative. Who told her she can SING, please! All that were fired, good to see them go. Jill is sickening; Kelly, a nut case & has no life; Cindy gives nothing to the show & also has no life, Alex was OK. I love Ramona & Sonja. The others were jealous of Ramona for what she had. I will continue to watch. I miss Bethany. Bravo needs to get rid of Luanne, too.

Tara

Posted at 8:36 PM on October 23, 2011

I completely agree!My exact thoughts. Kelly and Jill should have been gone a long time ago….Cindy should never have been on in the first place.

dee

Posted at 8:52 PM on September 19, 2011

Hello!

They needed to clean house completely!!!! And I am sure all
of the Bravo viewers would of been estatic!!!! With a new
cast……

kerry

Posted at 7:01 PM on September 19, 2011

Personally I very much wish that that LuAnn had also been let go. She is just so smarmy and condecending that it bothers me when she is given her “air time”. Hate watching her. I doubt very much if she’d have her “singing career” if not for RHONY….and I still wonder why she was ever signed on to do the show in the first place. Just too full of herself ALL the time.

lilymaid

Posted at 4:58 PM on September 18, 2011

I am with janet and about time…..Alex is trailer park and Simon is a certified narcissist. He exploits his family instead of working at a real job. They write blurbs on an internet magazine which are meaningless and filled with non information. I will bet that when faced with his wife not being able to support the family, he will take to the hills. Many bloggers speak about Kelly’s mental state but Jill and the Silex have just as many issues. Cindy must get away from this and get cosy with her babies.

janet

Posted at 4:09 PM on September 18, 2011

GOOD JOB ANDY – ALEX IS STRAIGHT TRAILER PARK TRASH!!!!! WE ALL WILL TUNE IN FOR SURE NOW THAT SHE IS GONE. PUKE.

About Time

Posted at 3:56 PM on September 18, 2011

FINALLY! Glad to see Jill Zarin and Kelly Bensimon GONE. Good work Andy.

M Rucker

Posted at 5:22 PM on September 20, 2011

I agree. Kelly is a nutcase and Jill appears to be an awful person and acts as if everything is or should be about her. So very unbecoming.