Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev Tweet Pics On Their Way To The Emmys!

Sun, September 18, 2011 5:40pm EDT by 7 Comments

Emy

Posted at 1:32 PM on December 12, 2011

I luv u ian somerhalder!u are simply incredible.i really luv ur role as damon salvoture u were jt d right guy for it.

JAYE DRAPER

Posted at 2:09 PM on December 5, 2011

Dear Ian Joseph Somerhalder
I love you so much
I miss you very very much
I think you are cute and sexy,mint, handsome, goodlooking, gorgeous Ian Joseph Somerhalder As Damon Salvatore. I know your birthday month is December 8, 1978 My birthday month is March 15, 1966. Iknow your age is 32 almost 33. My age is 45 almost 46. Ilove you so much. I miss you very very much. I think you are cute and sexy, mint, handsome, goodlooking, gorgeous Ian Joseph Somerhalder loves Jaye Eileen Ian joseph Draper Somerhalder. Happy Birthday To my new boyfriend Ian Joseph Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore. I never saw lost on tv. This week is The vampire Diaries. On Thurday Nights 8:00 til 9:00. Do you miss your Family Yes or No. From your new girlfriend Jaye Eileen Ian Joseph Draper Somerhalder loves Ian Joseph Somerhalder. To Ian Joseph Somerhalder Ps write back soon Ps I love you so much

J.C.D.II

Posted at 10:22 AM on April 10, 2012

and I thought you loved me…LOL…you’re a fickle little filly…~~~Johnny…

keila

Posted at 3:37 AM on November 4, 2011

i love him, not just because of his obvious charm. i was just carried away in his portrayal as damon. no one could have done it any better.

didi

Posted at 1:55 PM on September 19, 2011

pleaseeeee …..
show off ……

Molly

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 18, 2011

He seems like such a sweet guy, but at the same time he seems like a total jerk. I think its the “Yea, I know im hot” smirk. There are other facial expression, Ian :P
Good thing your hot!

Suzi

Posted at 10:33 PM on September 18, 2011

I’m sure he does know he’s hot, I’m sure Nina tells him quite often – her and a zillion other women. Let’s be honest most guys would have a pretty good smirk on their faces if they looked as fine as him. Should he go around looking miserable?