New 'Glee' Cast Member Vanessa Lengies: I Don't Want To Break Up Finchel Or Brittana!

Sat, September 17, 2011 2:38pm EST by 5 Comments
Loading video...

HollywoodLife.com spoke EXCLUSIVELY with the star about her character Sugar Motta, the rich and snobby nemesis of Rachel!

Vanessa Lengies received the role of a lifetime when she was cast on Glee, and HollywoodLife.com had a chance to talk with her EXCLUSIVELY about what drama she will stir up on the show!

We caught up with Vanessa, 26, at the Sept. 16 Entertainment Weekly and Women In Film Pre-Emmy Party at BOA Steakhouse in Hollywood, and she was thrilled to talk about her new role. Although she’s been kept in the dark about many of the details of her character, she did say superfans have given her some stern warnings on Twitter!

“The Gleeks have warned me not to mess with Finchel and Brittana,” she said. “I will try to keep that in mind!”

Glee‘s new season starts Sept. 20 at 8 p.m. on Fox.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — will Vanessa be a good fit with the Glee cast?

– Reporting By Kirstin Benson, Written By William Earl

More ‘Glee!’

1. Gwyneth Paltrow Joins ‘Glee’ Cast In Concert — She Sounds Amazing!
  2. ‘Glee’ Choreographer Reveals His Favorite On-Set Accidents And Injuries!
  3. It’s Confirmed: The ‘Glee’ Cast Is All Grown Up And Will Graduate!

Daniel

Posted at 10:23 AM on September 18, 2011

I will like her as long as she doesn’t mess with Finchel. I love Finchel and if she messes up their relationship I will be pissed.

kim_bienes

Posted at 9:20 AM on September 18, 2011

I got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use.
xub.me/Lb

Maria

Posted at 6:26 AM on September 18, 2011

She seems so sweet! I like her already! :D I’m excited to find out more about her character, the things i’ve read sound hilarious. I’ll be killed for saying this… Brittana is my #1 but I wouldn’t mind Sugar being a potential love interest for Santana.

friends

Posted at 8:37 PM on September 17, 2011

i would like her to be friends with rachel, i would love rachel to have a bad girl as a friend.

anonymous

Posted at 6:50 PM on September 17, 2011

I honestly don’t care if she breaks up finchel. They were adorable, but their ongoing drama is boring. Rachel needs to move on. But if brittana breaks off, no. I loooveee brittana