Robert Pattinson Dissed 'Twilight' Before He Was Famous — He Called It 'Some Vampire Thing!'

Sat, September 17, 2011 5:21pm EDT by 12 Comments

yourminesd12

Posted at 9:37 AM on September 18, 2011

I got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use.
xub.me/Lb

Tori

Posted at 6:48 AM on September 18, 2011

Nobody expected the first movie to be so huge. And no straight, British, twentysomething male was going to get excited about Twilight with his mates. I love the books and the films, but unless you’re a teenage girl, you keep it quiet.

ange

Posted at 6:38 AM on September 18, 2011

i have a question why do you think that rober and kristen are a couple tell me a reason that make them a couple.

jen

Posted at 2:15 AM on September 18, 2011

Agreed, tee. William Earl seems allergic to exact Science. He deleted my comment on how Twilight has started with a humble 38M and finished it with more than half a billion in the global boxoffice(DVD and BR sales included). An unafraid analyst would put Twilight, NM and Eclipse before Cameron’s Avatar when it comes to revenue and profit, considering each of the movies production cost. Avatar’s 500 M production cost with a earning of more than 2B is a way behind Twilight’s 38M PC with a total earning of 600M.

AND that’s why Robert Pattinson called Twilight a “little thing”. It started a weakling, but it sprinted to become a world phenomenon.

Tee

Posted at 11:37 PM on September 17, 2011

Why do you stupid people at Hollywood Life exaggerate?! Rob didn’t diss Twilight at all in the beginning. He just thought it was going to be a little independent movie and had no idea how big the movie and he would become. He was just excited to be able to work with Kristen. Rob is too humble to ever diss anything when it comes to his career or anyone he works with so I wish you stupid people stop saying he does that. He doesn’t deserve lies to be told about him.

Michele

Posted at 11:52 AM on September 18, 2011

I agree, Tee & Jen. HL deleted my words as well. Why are they so negative when it comes to Rob – why can’t they print positive things? He is such a positive, kind person, HL are bullies. rob has never done anything to them, and he can’t exactly defend himself. It’s despicable.
Michele

Michele

Posted at 9:39 PM on September 17, 2011

Funny, I didn’t see it this way at all. She was/is still, I don’t know, a friend of Rob’s, and they worked together on Bel Ami .She played a prostitute and they had a sex scene, which would go to follow since she was a prostitute and all and Rob’s character is a lady’s man, and she was very candid and, I thought, had a great outlook and sense of humour. She was in Harry Potter, and can sing too; she has a great voice.

But now comes HL, the idiots. They have not printed the entire interview, and when I did, I was censored. Yup. They yanked the whole post. I couldn’t believe it; I’ve never been censored in my life! Only here.

So, before you jump to conclusions, give the girl a chance and at least read the entire interview.

Michele

OH SHUT UP

Posted at 7:38 PM on September 17, 2011

OMG. This chick could not be more obnoxious, right. SHUT UP YOU PATHETIC, STUPID, USELESS FAG. NATALIA, go kiss a girl or something. But dont u dare open ur mouth to say A THING about rob EVER AGAIN. Keep your little GODDAMN ‘flashbacks’ bout u and rob to yourself. He loves Kristen and that’s the end of it. No one cares bout that besides u of course, since ur stuck in the past. You need professional help. Btw, ur face creeps the hell out of me.

LOL

Posted at 9:34 PM on September 17, 2011

You obsessed freak!

Michele

Posted at 9:40 PM on September 17, 2011

She is a friend of Robs (so what does that say about him if you think she is so terrible?

June

Posted at 1:49 AM on September 18, 2011

your the one who needs professional hep. Your crazy

Lily

Posted at 6:31 PM on September 17, 2011

Kind of weird that this girl is blabbing about him considering that he seems so private.