Demi Lovato On 'Ellen': I Don't Know If I'd Be Alive If Not For Rehab. Shocking New Interview!

Sat, September 17, 2011 3:29pm EDT by 6 Comments

Char

Posted at 2:48 PM on September 18, 2011

I dont know why but i think she does this for attention ..
Every day she comes out with a new confession and suddenly she is the buzz o’the town.
I am a hugeeee Demi fan, but this is getting kind of annoying.
We all get that u were sad and depressed. Get over it, move on with ur career!
Please Demi <3

urgh...

Posted at 12:19 PM on September 18, 2011

Clearly Demi is the best.

edelynparojinog

Posted at 9:32 AM on September 18, 2011

I got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use.
xub.me/Lb

fie

Posted at 4:49 AM on September 18, 2011

at first i thought she was just like all the other disney stars, but as it turned out she is a real fighter! and i think she is 10 times the inspiration that selena and miley is!

Holly

Posted at 5:10 PM on September 17, 2011

If it wasn’t for Demi, I wouldn’t be here. She tweeted me once telling me to stay strong and I have lived by those words ever since. Demi Lovato saved my life.

Georgia

Posted at 3:46 PM on September 17, 2011

She definitely is! I’m so proud of Demi. I can’t! Oh god. She’s so amazing. It makes me wanna die, to think Demi wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for treatment. If it wasn’t for Demi I don’t even know what I’d do.