Justin Bieber Hated Being Separated From Selena Gomez at 'Abduction' Premiere in LA!

Fri, September 16, 2011 9:34am EDT by 11 Comments

Sandy

Posted at 7:44 PM on September 18, 2011

I ship Taylena all day everyday. Stay scared, bieber.
A real man with real maturity & manners like Taylor is tough to compete to.
Selena looked GORGEOUS though!

bryn

Posted at 11:21 AM on September 18, 2011

JUSTIN and SELENA = BEST IN LOVE COUPLE EVER!!!
STAY TOGETHER. IGNORE HATERS!

JELENA 4EVR

PARADISE

Posted at 3:56 PM on September 18, 2011

HI SELENA GOMEZ HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND I SAY THAT BECAUSE I SEE THEM. ALL JUSTIN BIEBER GIRLFRIENDS HAD A BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I SEE ALL OF THEM WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS AND I HAVE A PICTURE OF ALL OF THEM.

ugh

Posted at 10:34 PM on September 16, 2011

to bad thet are just best friends and nothing more and never have been and this whole scam has just been the two of them playing tricks on the general public as well as their OWN FANS

dumas1000

Posted at 3:31 PM on September 16, 2011

Justin’s a mama’s boy and Selena is his new mommy. He’s afraid he’s going to lose her to a real man, which he probably will. Although Selena could find more of a man then Taylor, he’s still way more of a man then Justin. Justin Bieber is just a boy. However, Selena is closer to a girl then a woman herself.

Valerie

Posted at 12:46 PM on September 16, 2011

Hahhahahah Bieber?? Jealous! Stupid C:

darkcry99

Posted at 12:01 PM on September 16, 2011

I got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use.
xub.me/Lb

tianne

Posted at 11:59 AM on September 16, 2011

If you ask me, Selena’s getting bored with justin and doesn’t know how to ditch him. He should be afraid of losing Selena to a real man like Taylor Lautner.

Samantha S

Posted at 11:26 AM on September 16, 2011

@ C HAHA I think he was just little worried that, he might lose Selena to Taylor! If he didn’t want to support him just let her go by herself she’s a big girl and could handle herself. Selena seems really loyal to Justin, so doubt he had to worry about anything. Though Taylor and Selena looked cute when they got a photo taken together:)

c

Posted at 10:59 AM on September 16, 2011

that would get annoying super fast.. if my bf wanted to be with me every single second i’d probably kill him

ola