Britney Spears: You Have To Stop Flashing Your Undies! Don’t Be Like Lindsay Lohan!

Fri, September 16, 2011 7:49pm EDT by 34 Comments 11,415 Article Views

That White Guy

Posted at 11:05 AM on July 6, 2012

wow, the paparazzi just get creepier and creepier… o.O That is NOT a wardrobe malfunction either, that’s just what happens when women wear short skirts and sit down.

kasey mears

Posted at 3:25 PM on June 17, 2012

wow brit thats look very tastey yummy

Captain Crunch

Posted at 12:53 PM on December 31, 2011

Hey I’m disappointed to see she’s wearing panties. We got to see her fine box back in 2007 but are we doomed never to see it again? That just ain’t fair.

Now if I could only genetically engineer a new insect that could fly in quickly in a swarm and devour panties…

Leah

Posted at 6:22 AM on September 22, 2011

Really!!! The people that take pictures like this should not be able to put them out there. This is a person just trying to live her life. She is a mother and one day her boys might see this. These creepy camera photogs really need to stop. It’s such a ruthless way of making a living! Nasty perverts. We as humans should stop looking and even care! Just so stupid I mean really we all wear underwear. Is it that exciting???

hillary

Posted at 12:48 AM on December 30, 2011

Those red and pink panties save her a lot of money at her time of month. She is a very conservative girl.

aaaa

Posted at 12:09 AM on September 21, 2011

She is months shy of hitting 30 and she still behaving like a barely legal woman!

Christy

Posted at 3:31 PM on September 20, 2011

Seriously? What about the paparazzies stop taking pictures down there?!?!?!

Derek

Posted at 11:34 PM on September 19, 2011

mmmm i think i have a date with my right hand tonight!

Tabitha M

Posted at 1:18 PM on September 20, 2011

Wouldn’t your mom be so proud?!?

Christy

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 20, 2011

.. did u really? u noe..

Mark

Posted at 12:49 AM on September 27, 2011

I did and yes, it was nice and now thinking you want to know…wow..even better.

britneywarra

Posted at 7:57 PM on September 19, 2011

k xoxito tan jugosito y rasurado, lo llenaba de babas y luego me corria en el.

catnip

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 19, 2011

although we all dream of being in that “area” for a nice long time, i am more interested in the fact that she’s had some sort on knee surgery…and i don’t see how someone can tell it is her time of the month with that type of print undies???

JohnT

Posted at 1:01 PM on September 22, 2011

She has had 2 knee surgeries a few years back. She popped her knee during a music video shoot for “Outragous” and had to stop a tour because of it in 2003 or 2004 if I remember correctly.

Janet

Posted at 8:37 PM on September 18, 2011

Yes! you can see she is on her rag!

Prince_Von_A_Hole

Posted at 4:01 PM on September 18, 2011

No!! You sick perverted A-Holes need to stop publishing up skirt shots taken by scum lowlife bottom feeding creeps.

Tom Cat

Posted at 1:37 PM on September 18, 2011

Not accidental, she just like showing off her lovely cunt

crazyme1229

Posted at 9:29 AM on September 18, 2011

I got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use.
xub.me/Lb

lily

Posted at 6:52 AM on September 18, 2011

ewww ! yuck ! omg !

President Obama

Posted at 1:54 AM on September 18, 2011

Eeeew! you can see the blood in her panties!!! naasty

GJetson

Posted at 12:37 AM on September 18, 2011

We have bush

MrRiggs

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 17, 2011

I dont care what any guy says, youd hit it. I know I would..

Jezebel

Posted at 11:45 AM on September 17, 2011

At least she’s WEARING underwear. YOU try getting out of a car wearing a tight dress without showing your undies. I guarantee you it’s next to impossible. Lay off, Kristen.

Jacalyn

Posted at 9:01 AM on September 17, 2011

Maybe her undies wouldn’t be showing if the paparazzi would would get their camera out of her crotch.There was a time when taking a picture like this would be rude.Guess what? It still is.She’s wearing a dress and getting out of a vehicle.These things happen.A girl in my church tripped and fell on the steps and we all saw her underwear.No one took a picture.These jerks have these zoom lens on these camera’s and take these photos and try to make it look like these people are advertising their undies.Shame on all you tabloids for going along with this and posting it.Sick,disrespectful people.

Nayara

Posted at 5:00 PM on September 19, 2011

Finally! It’s not like it’s easy to get out of a car while wearing a not-so-long dress without flashing the least bit of one’s underwear. I don’t see how come she’s wrong when she’s wearing one, only how disturbing it is that people actually seek to take pictures of it.

grace_destiny18

Posted at 9:00 AM on September 17, 2011

xub.me/Lb

akanitachibana

Posted at 8:59 AM on September 17, 2011

xub.me/Lb

allan_graciano

Posted at 8:59 AM on September 17, 2011

xub.me/Lb

beat down

Posted at 7:31 PM on September 19, 2011

where did u buy these items

Jason

Posted at 3:11 AM on September 17, 2011

Kistin Benson and the editors at Hollywood Life should register as sex offenders for sticking cams into people’s crotches like this and posting it on the internet! If it was an average joe that did this he would be a sex offender for life. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Sarah

Posted at 3:07 AM on September 17, 2011

HollywoodLife — you need to stop sticking a camera into Britney’s crotch!

T

Posted at 12:30 AM on September 17, 2011

HollywoodLife — if you’re so disapproving of Britney flashing her underwear, why do you show it?