Poor Jacob! I'm Already Getting So Sad For Him In 'Breaking Dawn' — Are You?

Fri, September 16, 2011 7:17pm EDT by 9 Comments

Rosmaria

Posted at 3:44 PM on November 3, 2011

You are sick.

Rosmaria

Posted at 3:43 PM on November 3, 2011

I do feel very sorry for Jacob. He risked his life time and time again for Bella, kept her sane when Edward left her, and did everything humanly possible to get her to choose life over death. Most importantly, he loved her very much. Jacob did not deserve the ridiculous ending that he got in Breaking Dawn. He would never imprint on Bella’s baby (which I still do not believe could have been conceived) because it was 1/2 vampire.

Mel

Posted at 11:09 PM on September 18, 2011

nope don’t feel sorry, you know what he do next right? team Edaward and Bella together :)

Lara

Posted at 12:22 PM on September 18, 2011

I agree I feel really sorry for Jacob but just one thing, Taylor did NOT look awful at the wedding! I love him in that white shirt!<3

loo

Posted at 3:07 AM on September 17, 2011

Jacob dog is fcking in love with BOTH edwards and bella cos both of them contributed to renesmee. He is an immature pedophile brat who ONLY loved the genetic material of the girl he wanted to fck just for the heck of it, and her boyfriend edward’s too. I would run from him.

lia

Posted at 1:35 AM on September 17, 2011

the trailer was awesome really but why poor jacob i love bella and edward but jacob will find in part2 his real love

kristi

Posted at 12:09 AM on September 17, 2011

Why should we feel sorry for a kid who acts out through 3 books (he was bearable in Twilight) and gets away with it because Bella won’t smack him. She doesn’t have any problem trashing Edwards feelings whenever she wants. By the time Eclipse was over I really wanted Edward to tell her to take a flying leap! I know not in the story. Stephanie Meyer said she wanted Bella to have choices and to have to live with them but she copped out when it came to Jacob. What I saw was someone who the writer’s and author manages to allow him to ruin Bella and Edwards wedding day.

peanutjazz

Posted at 8:59 PM on September 16, 2011

I’m not a tea jacob fan but i when i saw the trailer it broke my heart. Awwe! I feel bad for him! Poor Jake!

Jane

Posted at 7:53 PM on September 16, 2011

If you read the book, Jacob was attached to Bella only for the future when his main purpose is known when the baby is born. He loves Bella, but soon finds out that he was not in love with her. It was always Edward that had Bella’s love.