The Sex of Beyonce & Jay-Z's Baby Is REVEALED! Click To Find Out!

Fri, September 16, 2011 1:29pm EDT by 10 Comments

A new report says daddy-to-be Jay-Z’s sister has ordered a pair of super-expensive designer booties in a VERY tell-tale color!

Beyonce and Jay-Z hoped to keep the sex of their unborn baby a secret to the world, but the big news has been leaked online. Can you guess what they’re having?

It’s a GIRL…. insiders tell MediaTakeOut.com.

A source close to designer to the stars Christian Louboutin tells the website Jay-Z’s sister Annie has ordered her future niece a pair of custom-made pink baby booties.

The chic accessories are hot property in Hollywood, and need to be reserved six months in advance –  explaining why Annie put the order in so early in Beyonce’s pregnancy!

What do you think, HollyMoms –  do you buy it?

Check out what Beyonce’s baby girl (or boy) will look like!

– Ian Garland

More on Beyonce:

1. Kelly Rowland Says BFF Beyonce & Jay-Z Already Know The Sex Of Their Baby — And They Have Names Picked Out!
  2. Beyonce Announces She’s Pregnant At The MTV VMAS!
  3. Beyonce Flaunts Her Baby Bump On Stage At The VMAs! WATCH!

Philips Breast Pumps

Posted at 2:20 AM on May 19, 2012

I just couldn’t depart your website before suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual info an individual supply to your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently to investigate cross-check new posts

sexting

Posted at 10:42 AM on May 2, 2012

Somebody essentially help to make significantly articles I’d state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual post extraordinary. Fantastic activity!

plan my baby

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 19, 2012

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to know so much approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you just could do with a few p.c. to power the message home a bit, however other than that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

chyna scott

Posted at 10:38 AM on November 22, 2011

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii think that jay-z really got something going for hisself cuz iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii think that he is cheating on her y she is bout to have a baby………iiii think that they might be a great couple but peple shouldnt saay thats true if he did or didnt but iiiiiiiiim hapy for u girl do ur thing……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freebrowsingtime.blogspot.com

Posted at 7:47 PM on September 18, 2011

Oh me god,pls let the baby look like beyonce,cause she’s a beauty goddess.

chyna scott

Posted at 10:40 AM on November 22, 2011

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwow u wrong for that!!!!!!! but i feel u jay-z got them big lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tee

Posted at 10:23 AM on September 17, 2011

I hope its a girl that looks nothing like Jay-Z. Please look like Beyonce-please!

adyloumb_143

Posted at 9:05 AM on September 17, 2011

I got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use.
xub.me/Lb

Whatever

Posted at 8:37 PM on September 16, 2011

Whether boy or girl, I am happy for them. Great couple. Congrats to them both.

Courtney

Posted at 1:43 PM on September 16, 2011

oh please take what mediatakeout says with a grain of salt they probably do know and may have been told not to announce it publically because there maybe an issue with the baby. gender is a 50/50 shot everytime for example all six of academy award winner Sidney Poitier’s children are girls born between 1951 and 1973