Justin Bieber Goes To Hooters With Selena Gomez Again! Pics!

Thu, September 15, 2011 7:41pm EDT by 19 Comments
Justin Bieber Hooters

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back in Los Angeles — and of course, they couldn’t wait to go back to Justin’s favorite restaurant, Hooters!

We cannot for the life us figure out Justin Bieber‘s fascination with Hooters, but we do find it pretty entertaining the 17-year-old rock star loves going there so much. Selena Gomez snapped a pic of her BF at the chain when they were in Los Angeles this week with a funny caption.

“He’s staring really hard at something,” she wrote under the Instagram of the Biebs staring at the Hooters menu intently.

Other pictures surfaced of the couple together with a fan and also on the set of Disney Channel’s new show, Jessie, starring Debbie Ryan.

Justin is currently working on his Christmas and next studio album, while Selena takes a break before beginning the Canadian leg of her We Own the Night Tour.

Get More On The Biebs!

1. Watch Video: Justin Bieber DJs For Selena Gomez At Her Tour After Party In Las Vegas! How Cute!
  2. Selena Gomez Inks Justin Bieber’s Name On Her Wrist & Shows It Off In Concert!
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Hot Las Vegas Date — He Rushed Back To See Her! PICS!

tricia santos

Posted at 8:57 AM on October 12, 2011

Please don;t hate Jelena!!! I love them. Justin and Selena, pls. come 2 me in MASON HIGH SCHOOL!!

marissa588

Posted at 12:19 PM on September 17, 2011

i will beat the crap out of you losers kidding im a loving person oh and allie 433 shut up

maria paz

Posted at 12:04 PM on September 17, 2011

hello justin bieber how are you? I love you (: come here, in PARAGUAY on October 13.. plese !

allie433

Posted at 12:16 PM on September 17, 2011

um not to be mean but justin is with selena gomez and i respect selena and justin so get a life your not his age anyway your proply 5 or 4 so get a freaking life and he not your he selena girlfrend ……………. bye

boohaha

Posted at 12:21 PM on September 17, 2011

hi .. -

courtney

Posted at 11:49 AM on September 17, 2011

wow o.O sel is sooo lucky 2 have justin bieber as a boyfriend

anonymous

Posted at 1:09 PM on September 17, 2011

No, Justin Bieber is lucky to have Selena Gomez, I mean, considering the look of all her exes..

kim

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 16, 2011

I think selena gomez has to back off justin bieber because she is going to get punched in her face.

kim

G@by

Posted at 1:38 PM on September 16, 2011

I LOVE JUSTIN A LOT & I DON’T LIKE SELENA AT ALL BUT I GOTTA ADMIT.GOOD justin waiting knowing in person and to get being your girlfriend.. kiss

SAMMI

Posted at 11:26 AM on September 16, 2011

I think that justin bieber and selena should date because he is my man and she isnt going to take my man.Sorry selena he is mine so get over it he is cheating on you with me lol

aw

Posted at 7:33 AM on September 16, 2011

I love Selena a lot & i don’t like Bieber at all but I gotta admit, they make a pretty good couple :) Btw Selena likes going to hooters cz she likes fried pickles ! & oh, haha yeah whats up with calling Justin a rock star ? he’s a pop star not a rock star. Lol.

Lee

Posted at 2:22 AM on September 16, 2011

I feel like I remember her saying how much she liked Hooters BEFORE she started dating Justin Bieber. Something about the fried pickles. So I think they go there because SHE likes it… well him top probably but I could be wrong.

slimascute

Posted at 7:05 PM on September 16, 2011

hey I want you guys to know2 Justin Bieber is the best so leave him alone he came to my house annd pranked me

dumas1000

Posted at 9:56 PM on September 15, 2011

Yes, it is insulting to refer to Justin Bieber as a rock star when he is clearly a pop star and there are hardly words to describe how much difference there is between a pop star and a rock star. And if you cannot figure out why dudes wanna go to Hooters, no one’s ever gonna tell you. Perhaps he secretly desires a woman with real curves instead of a, albeit pretty, girl with not much of a form. Or perhaps he’s not interested in girls at all and he just wants a giant plate of hot wings.

Julie

Posted at 9:44 PM on September 15, 2011

OMG HE’S NOT A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!! ugghhhhh… stop calling him that!! his music is no where near a rock star. I know what a real rock star is and he is noooo where near it

The Voice of Reason

Posted at 9:29 PM on September 15, 2011

These two need to break up…

I’m gonna kill myself if they dont

Posted at 7:30 AM on September 16, 2011

then yes, plz KILL yourself, one less hater :D

Nobody

Posted at 8:18 PM on September 15, 2011

The reason he likes to go to Hooters is because he likes to look at what never was.

yup