Justin Bieber Treats Selena Gomez Like A Princess At The Movie Theater! Exclusive Details!

Thu, September 15, 2011 4:02pm EDT by 7 Comments
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

During their date at Universal City Walk in Los Angeles Sept. 13, Justin Bieber doted on Selena Gomez like she was the most special thing in his life — and HollywoodLife.com has all the details!

Following the U.S. leg of her We Own The Night Tour, Selena Gomez returned to Los Angeles, Calif. to be take care of meetings and be with her boyfriend, Justin Bieber — and the adorable duo went on a fun date to the Universal City Walk Sept. 13.

As we previously reported, Justin, 17, and Selena, 19, went to see Kevin Hart‘s film, Laugh at My Pain, around 10:45 p.m.

“It wasn’t very busy when they were here,” an on-looker tells HollywoodLife.com. “They went to the last screening of the night, but first they stocked up on concessions: drinks, popcorn and some candy.”

According to our source, the Biebs was quite the knight in shining armor when it came to taking care of his lady.

“Justin was very affectionate with Selena the whole time. He was kissing her cheek and her forehead, and holding her hand on the way out. He held all the concession stuff and got the doors for her. He was quite the gentleman,” the eyewitness says.

“On their way out, Justin said he ‘loved it’ and Selena giggled and said it was ‘good,'” our source says, adding, “I definitely think Justin liked it more.”

Justin is currently working on his upcoming Christmas album, as well as his next studio record. Meanwhile, Selena said she has some down time before the Canadian leg of her tour starts in October.

She tweeted Sept. 15, writing, “I actually have some days off I don’t know what to do with myself right now.”

Do YOU think Justin will stay in LA with Selena for her entire break?

Reporting by Russ Weakland

Get More On The Biebs!

1. Watch Video: Justin Bieber DJs For Selena Gomez At Her Tour After Party In Las Vegas! How Cute!
  2. Selena Gomez Inks Justin Bieber’s Name On Her Wrist & Shows It Off In Concert!
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Hot Las Vegas Date — He Rushed Back To See Her! PICS!

Mysterious person

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 9, 2012

Really, I kinda think Justin is being a little too close to Selena

maria

Posted at 1:17 PM on September 17, 2011

This is total BS, the news isn’t even coming from a reliable source. Seriously people, leave them alone! Their relationship is not for publicity, and no one is using each other. Seriously, you don’t know them so quit trying to act like you know their feelings. It’s not like the papz will stop taking pictures of 2 of Hollywood’s most youngest and successful stars when they see them! It’s how it is! Y’all really shouldn’t be commenting unless you know things. Doesn’t mean they can stay cooped up in their houses forever. Come on, what would you do if you were them? The things they are doing is nothing out of the ordinary which other couples in general their age do, you just make a big deal out of it since they are always in the public eye. If I had a boyfriend and I really liked him, I would not be ashamed to kiss him or whatever in public, it just sounds like it’s artificial to you since she’s always photographed. Uh, she doesn’t choose that, it just happens. Again, she can’t stay inside forever. People will just say she’s a coward then. And same goes with Justin

Goddamn you idiots. It’s so hard being a celeb, especially them, and then there’s you’re comments added on top. STFU AND LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Yu Lee

Posted at 6:41 AM on September 17, 2011

i love how u write that Justin is such a gentleman, he held all the drinks and popcorn!

Meantime, the photo shows his hands empty and she carried 2 bags!

ugh

Posted at 10:25 PM on September 16, 2011

Now if we use our critical thinking skills for aminute, we will be able to determine that the vast majority of this story is fabricated BS. How, you ask? Let me explain!

Hollywoodlife claims an “eye witness” and “onlooker” gave them the details of this cute little tale. But the real question is, how, exactly did Hollywoodlife track down these random witnesses for comment? How did they magically find them and convince them to give them all these beautiful details for their article (if you can call it that)? Orrrrr, are we expected to believe that these “onlookers” just HAPPENED to be dedicated Hollywoodlife readers who jumped at the chance to take the time to send this riveting details in?

Yeah, okay… My guess (lol “guess”) is that Hollywoodlife ONCE AGAIN is making up useless drivel to get hits on their site. And in return for all of the positive press towards Bieber, they get exclusive info given to them by Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, himself. Which means…. MORE HITS FOR HOLLYWOODLIFE.COM!!! See how this works?

Now, really. Let’s stop pretending that “Jelena” is anything more than best buddies who go home at night and braid each other’s hair. :)

la

Posted at 12:39 AM on September 16, 2011

i think you just fabricated this story from that tweet from celebrity sightings.

Luv dem

Posted at 11:01 PM on September 15, 2011

I luv dem both dey are a cute couple I’m a big fan of both of them hopefully dey have a Good relationship for a long time bu I think she should have her space from Jb dnt get me wrong I luv wen dey together but we all know tht spendin to much time means argueing about spendin to much time maybe it’s just me but dnt anyone get tired of heating Jb all around Selena like at her concerts,in da same city together I mean dey are really cute together again I’m a fan of both of dem but if I was wit Justin or any otha boy in we are around each Otha every day or weekend or wen ever i have time I wud feel kinda crushed AGAIN I dnt have a problem wit dem being together I luv dem both dey have my blessings to have a good relationship dey are doin fine dateing from wat I hear and see I’m just sayin maybe if dey spend alittle more time away from each lyk maybe 1 or 2 weeks after tht maybe dey relationship will have more PDA in be more romantic i dnt expect dem to do this it’s just my opinion all relationships are not da same im not sayin dey need to break up god knows I’m not sayin dat I’m just sayin spend time by themselves AGAIN I dnt expect dem to dis i just think tht dey relationship will be more……sexier but dey are perfect da way dey are in I luv dem both…….I LUV U SELENA LUV U JUSTIN FAN ALWAYS<3;)

jjd

Posted at 4:17 PM on September 15, 2011

do u stalk them or something