Celine Dion Hints She's Trying For A Fourth Child At 43!

Thu, September 15, 2011 9:17am EDT by 17 Comments

Getty ImagesThe singer, who welcomed twin boys Eddie and Nelson last year, is already prepping for baby number four! But will she have trouble getting pregnant again?

Just when you thought Celine Dion was settled with her family of five in Las Vegas, the singer drops a shocking baby bombshell — she’s thinking about having another child! Do you think she should?

Her baby news is documented in a new TV program titled Céline: 3 Boys and a New Show, set to air on OWN next month! The documentary follows Celine’s pregnancy, the birth of her twins and her new life as a mom-of-three to Rene Charles, 10, and 10-month-old boys Eddie and Nelson.

But what really shocked us was her announcement that baby number four might be in the works! “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas,” Céline, who struggled with several failed attempts at IVF before conceiving her twins, gushes in a clip from the show. “So am I ready to be pregnant in Vegas and perform? Who knows? Stay tuned.” AH!

And it’s no wonder Celine is so focused on family — the Canadian-born singer insists that her successful marriage to Rene Angelil and their sons are her greatest achievement. “I can’t believe I have three children,” she admits. “It’s the thing I’m most proud of.”

Do you think Celine should try for another baby? Share your thoughts!

–Leigh Blickley

Get more on HollyBaby:

1. Celine Dion’s Postpartum Weight Loss Solution? Breastfeeding, Duh!
  2. The IVF Mix-Up Mom Is Expecting Twins! Great News!
  3. Khloe Kardashian, SJP, and Nicole Kidman: Stars Struggle With Fertility Issues Too

Arthur and Jacinda

Posted at 1:43 AM on August 16, 2014

We love celine’s singing and we are in the same boat because my husbend is 56 and I’m 21 just like her relation ship. My mother hates us being together just like her mother did when she got married. We love eachother very much and we would like to meet you 1 day

Debra Sallum

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 29, 2014

Actually Celine, is Blessed with 3 beautiful children and life! God Bless her if she decides to have anymore…As far as I am concern, who am I to say if she should have more children…Thats Celines and her her husbands decision. Whatever they decide to do Good Luck to the both of them!!

小物 アクセサリー 財布 コインケース

Posted at 8:09 PM on July 9, 2014

I for all time emailed this website post page to all my contacts, as if like to read
it next my friends will too.

nike blazer mid lr

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 28, 2014

Wow, this paragraph is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such things, therefore I am going to
inform her.

Merrill

Posted at 7:34 AM on May 21, 2014

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look.
I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Outstanding blog and outstanding style and design.

Pearl

Posted at 11:12 PM on January 1, 2014

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work
and reporting! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll.

アグ ブーツ 新着

Posted at 5:35 PM on October 31, 2013

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious
paragraph on building up new weblog.

Hrhsings4God@ymail.com

Posted at 5:41 AM on October 30, 2013

That’s none of my business…or yours!! If she wants to have another child, I say go for it!! Children are a blessing…our hope and our future and our security in old age. Sarah and Abraham were in their 90’s when Isaac was born. Elizabeth and her husband were in their 80’s when John the Baptizer was conceived. Nevertheless, if she does, I hope it’s a girl. Daughters are so sweet and precious. And then, there is always adoption :-)

Alexa Chantal Mulder

Posted at 11:10 PM on May 14, 2013

I would love it if Celine Dion would get a Daugher i meen that would make herr Family Perfect and she has the meens to offer a Child a good life :) so why not i meen she and rene are a great couple and Celine is a Wonderfull Mother i would love it if she had a baby girl :)

Am Emmanuel

Posted at 3:01 AM on March 12, 2013

Celin it is very posible for you to stil give birth.i love you an i love ur musics

Zekeri atama Emmanuel

Posted at 6:19 AM on January 8, 2013

She can stil have 1 chil cus her menopulse is at the age of 45,so i advice she have 1 more..thanks

Zekeri atama Emmanuel

Posted at 6:17 AM on January 8, 2013

VALERIE

Posted at 9:54 PM on January 14, 2012

YES I BELIVE RENE SHOULD NOT STOP TRYING TO GIVE HER A DAUGHTER EVERY MOM WANTS A GIRL TO DRESS PRETTY TO PAMPER SPOIL TO TAKE SKATING SHOPPING UNTIL A WOMAN HAS A DAUGHTER THEY DONT FEEL COMPLETE I MUST SAY YOUR SONGS HAVE FEELINGS YOUR A GOOD MOM AND WIFE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND RENE’ IS A GREAT FATHER AND HUSBAND YOU SHOULD ALSO BE PROUD OF WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR YOU HE IS A GOOD MAN AND SHOULD BE RECOMDATED

sadie smith

Posted at 7:31 PM on September 15, 2011

Yes, I would love for Celine Dion to have a baby girl so it would complete her family’s happiness.

Mandy

Posted at 3:21 PM on September 15, 2011

I think it’s sort of selfish especially considering her husbands age. Hopefully he lives to be 100 but that’s not probable. I feel bad for children who’s parents will be senior citizens by the time they are in high school.

Anas

Posted at 1:56 PM on September 15, 2011

OK she’s free to do what she wants. She’s been my idol for 16 years, but since starting this family thing, she started to care less about her career in a professional way: no music videos, no world tours.. always Vegas…

people forgot her

Winnie Shyann

Posted at 9:58 AM on September 15, 2011

It’s her decision. We’re not China, we don’t decide how many babies people have. However, she should be educated on the risks of being/getting pregnant at her age are. I’m sure she’s already talked about it with her doctor. I’d probably do the same in her shoes. I’d want a girl. But, as long as she makes an educated choice, she should go for it if it will make her/her family happy.